Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New DISCOVERY With NAV SCREEN!

tonypro99

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2008 Red XLR-V
Hey All :blinzel:

Anyways I took a long road trip this summer with my XLR down to California and while driving down I was playing with the NAV screen and discovered a new menu that no one found yet. Now only some of these features in this menu are accessible but I'm sure if we work together we can try to unlock some of the features here and see what we can achieve from this machine. Here are the instructions on how to get to this menu I discovered.

1. Press the menu button and hold your finger in the lower right corner for 10 seconds (As stated before in this site).

2. When you get to the screen where it say's RUN, SW, ETC... (which we press to unlock NAV while driving). Press the LOWER LEFT corner of the screen.

3. Now a menu will come up with a whole different section of information about this car. Such as GPS INFORMATION, VECHILE SPEED, SYSTEM CONFIG, ETC...

4. Now this is where I am trying to discover on how to unlock different menu's here as when I try to press certain ones it will not allow me to go into that menu. There must be a certain DIAG. CODE that maybe must be entered to allow you to work in this menu.

LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN COME UP WITH???!!!:patriot:

Navigation system

I'm all for finding news ways of using the nav system but cannot find the original thread for this discussion.
I've tried this on my V but it won't work. Then there was the menu one where you put your finger nail somewhere on the screen and a new menu comes up.
Can anyone help on this. It might be a a thread that was hijacked and I guess that's why we shouldn't hijack. Guilty as charged.:blinzel:
Hey All :blinzel:

Anyways I took a long road trip this summer with my XLR down to California and while driving down I was playing with the NAV screen and discovered a new menu that no one found yet. Now only some of these features in this menu are accessible but I'm sure if we work together we can try to unlock some of the features here and see what we can achieve from this machine. Here are the instructions on how to get to this menu I discovered.

1. Press the menu button and hold your finger in the lower right corner for 10 seconds (As stated before in this site).

2. When you get to the screen where it say's RUN, SW, ETC... (which we press to unlock NAV while driving). Press the LOWER LEFT corner of the screen.

3. Now a menu will come up with a whole different section of information about this car. Such as GPS INFORMATION, VECHILE SPEED, SYSTEM CONFIG, ETC...

4. Now this is where I am trying to discover on how to unlock different menu's here as when I try to press certain ones it will not allow me to go into that menu. There must be a certain DIAG. CODE that maybe must be entered to allow you to work in this menu.

LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN COME UP WITH???!!!:patriot:

I have a `06 and when I push the menu button it takes me to a screen that asks for a dianostic pin from a 10 number key pad.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom