Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Member - 2006 XLR Star Black Limited Edition

Nikki

My XLR/V(s)
2006 STAR BLACK LIMITED XLR - 41/250
Just got a 2006 XLR Star Black Limited Edition - 41/250 for Christmas!
I will have to wait for the spring to ride; it's never been winter driven and currently in storage! So excited!!
Glad I found this site as I may need to refer to mechanical issues in the future!

Congratulations and welcome fellow XLRian. I bought and joined Dec 31. This is probably the best forum I've been a apart of. No side eye comments or comments that make you feel like an idiot. Rob, Longtall Sally and mickeytee are a wealth of information on the intricacies of this car. The one thing I noticed about the owners, which is pretty dang kool. is that theirs a story behind everybody's purchase. I think that's the difference between a collector and the the one time, buy the car of my dreams driver. There's a lot of information in the forum. I find myself going down a rabbit hole reading some of it.

If you haven't read it along the way, puy your battery on a battery tender so it doesn't draw done due to parasidic draw while in storage. You may be aware of this noting the date you joined....

Once again, welcome.

Reactions: Rob

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry