Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Member - 2008 XLR

KatieKaddy

My XLR/V(s)
2008 XLR Alpine White Edition
Hi All! I take delivery on my 2008 XLR Alpine White Edition next week. I can't wait. Took me a year to find a decent white XLR for sale. Owned multiple cadillacs before, and the garage currently has a T-Bird and Corvette too. Lots of V8 power. :lol:

Happy to join the XLR-NET Community.

have 5 white ones in town. I painted mine dove gray. hope you enjoy it Now we only have 4 white ones.

Hello from PA welcome to the world of XLR and forum, our ride is a 05 Light Platinum Silver named Roxy an has rolled to almost 103K mile! Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Site!

My belated welcome as I have been absent from here for some time. Oops. :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Hi and welcome. I have an 08 as well. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. I gave my T bird (05) to my daughter when I got the XLR. It was worth the smile on her face. Happy motoring!

Hi and welcome. I have an 08 as well. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. I gave my T bird (05) to my daughter when I got the XLR. It was worth the smile on her face. Happy motoring!
Loving my '08. The white just makes it for me. That is awesome. I still enjoy my (02) White T-Bird. Since sold the corvette but my two white caddies and t-bird enough to enough now. :) Happy Holidays.

20200728_172858.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back