Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Member 2006 XLR-V Sacramento CA

RVSXLRV

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Infrared XLR/V
Hey all! after looking at this site as a non member, non owner for many years I have finally become a member and owner! I ran across an 06 V a couple of months ago and jumped on the opportunity. Being in the car business, I have owned many cool cars in my day and always liked the lines of these Caddy's. I am wondering if any of you have put rubber floor mats in your cars and if someone makes a set that fits good. i would like to preserve my factory mats as long as I can. I also have the infamous stabiltrac light that comes on occasionally. Never stays on and doesn't seem to effect anything. Thoughts? Thanks......Ron

Welcome I have a 06 base. I’ve had her since 2012. I’m the 3rd owner. Love the lines on the car too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you! I just ordered a set, and while I was at it ordered for my Porsche Boxster as well. great find....

Welcome to the Net.I have a 2009 Crystal Red Metallic. It's my daily driver and I plan to drive the wheels off it. MILES AND MILES OF SMILES.

Are you an owner? I can understand with the current economy how it may be less attractive but, you have to admit that compared to Calgary winters Rancho Mirage is more attractive.

Are you an owner? I can understand with the current economy how it may be less attractive but, you have to admit that compared to Calgary winters Rancho Mirage is more attractive.
With regards to winters you got that right as we are about to confirm. We travel around in a motorhome and own an RV lot at Outdoor Resorts in Palm Springs. I do think the Coachella Valley is wonderful. I don't know where we could go that's nicer.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom