Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

S

speedway

Hi everyone from Tucson I have a 2006 Black Star and love it.:wave:

Welcome Speedway, hope you can join us in San Antonio May 20th thru the 23rd for Rendezvou IV on the Riverwalk. Will be lots of fun. First Robin

From Tucson?! We lovvvvvvvvvvve Arizona!

What are you doing the Friday after Thanksgiving? Want to go up to Burbank with us to cruise the Bob Big's Boy car show .... and then go on to Chowchilla the next day for a get together with another XLR couple?? :party
You will love meeting other owner's ....

Look under the BBB events thing ....

Welcome!

Ruth Ann

Mark, I hope you bought enough hot dogs for the BBQ. Ruthies inviting the west coast. Welcome Speedway, we will have a convoy coming through Arizona for the RIVerwalk experience in SA. Join in if you can.

Welcome to the forum, I love the color of your XLR. You will meet some great people. Ruth Ann invited you to BBB, (which we have to miss this year) and on to Chowchilla (our home), we would love to have you join us. We will be doing lots of eating and even more drinking. :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug: :bar00::bar00:

Mark, I hope you bought enough hot dogs for the BBQ. Ruthies inviting the west coast. Welcome Speedway, we will have a convoy coming through Arizona for the RIVerwalk experience in SA. Join in if you can.

And yes Bob, Mark can always throw another hot dog on the BBQ, because you know it won't be me doing the cooking!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Riverwalk San A

I've been busy today getting my Corsa exhaust installed. "WOW" this XLR looks and sounds awsome love it!!! :rocker: I have talked with my other and best half Ingrid and we want to come to the Riverwalk event. Sorry we will not be able to make Burbank.

Fred & Ingrid

Yes, that's the kind of commitment we like to see. check out the whole thread on Rendezvous IV to give you what you need to know.
I've been busy today getting my Corsa exhaust installed. "WOW" this XLR looks and sounds awsome love it!!! :rocker: I have talked with my other and best half Ingrid and we want to come to the Riverwalk event. Sorry we will not be able to make Burbank.

Fred & Ingrid

Welcome to the Forum. Ruth Ann and Ray will most likely be making it to the Barrett Jackson Auction again this January. If you can get some time come up and join us. I still say Ray needs to sell his Mercedes at one of the local auctions. :lol:

Barrett Jackson

Thanx for the invite were close and we normally go to auction so I do not see any reason why we shouldnt go this coming year. ;)

Fred

Welcome Fred. If you ever have any questions about your Blackstar, just ask. Some of us have done some things to our cars and have gone through some issues. We'll try to keep you out of the ditches. :)

Black Star

Welcome Fred. If you ever have any questions about your Blackstar, just ask. Some of us have done some things to our cars and have gone through some issues. We'll try to keep you out of the ditches. :)

I like this everyone looking out for one another. I just put Corsa's on it now I am having a problem staying out of it.:) Will you be going to the Blue Bunny in San Antonio? My wife and I cant wait to meet all of you.:wave::willy_nilly::D

I like this everyone looking out for one another. I just put Corsa's on it now I am having a problem staying out of it.:) Will you be going to the Blue Bunny in San Antonio? My wife and I cant wait to meet all of you.:wave::willy_nilly::D

I just looked in your Garage you have a beautiful XLR.:rocker:

Hi speedway and welcome to the XLR-net forum. It's a fun place with lots of friendly folks.
Diane

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back