Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New owner Washington St. #221 Star Black

Aerohead

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Star Black #221/250
Hello to the forum. Just had a 2006, 20.5k, #221/250 Star Black shipped up from Texas to Lake Stevens Washington and my hats off to the previous owners of this car because it’s gorgeous. Sold my SL500 and bought American (wonder if Trump influenced me :cool:). Now it’s going to be an even longer time till summer.
Al

Hello to the forum. Just had a 2006, 20.5k, #221/250 Star Black shipped up from Texas to Lake Stevens Washington and my hats off to the previous owners of this car because it’s gorgeous. Sold my SL500 and bought American (wonder if Trump influenced me :cool:). Now it’s going to be an even longer time till summer.
Al

Welcome to the XLR Forum all the way from South Central Pa! Our 2005 Roxy is undercover and too and it’s a chilly feels like 19 degrees today with the 25-35 mph winds gust! Wishing you many topless rides once weather changes back to warm! Post some pictures when you can! BTW Tapatalk App is the easiest way I found to keep updated and post pictures on the forum! HAPPY HOLIDAYS [emoji319][emoji320][emoji1635][emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to Have you!

Nice cars and better people here. Welcome to The Forum. :wave: Interesting stuff. When we first decided we were going to buy a sports car, we were looking at Mercedes 500Sl or 550, or even 600. Also Corvette? Hmmm? Then my wife says, how about an XLR? "I think they are more rare, and not something people see all over everywhere. Plus really beautiful cars." --- So The XLR it was. I have not been sorry for her excellent recommendation. :cool: --- Please post some pictures.

Again, Congratulations and Welcome!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard from just up the street! I mentioned to some of the other Washingtonians that we should have a get together somewhere soon.

I’m absolutely down with that. Haven’t driven it much since I got it last November but it would be a hoot to meet up with other owners. Oh, and like the NM addition the 06 Star Black is also a limited addition.
Al

Al, I'm thinking of heading down to the XXX in Issaquah tomorrow (June 2) for the Convertible's Only get together I just found out about in CruZin' magazine. Since we only live a few miles apart on Hwy 9 thought we could meet up at Frontier Village on the way down. Do you have time tomorrow?

BTW, I've been enjoying the heck out of ours since we started having nice weather! Also just returned home from the Memorial Day Weekend enjoying the scenery of the Palouse, Idaho and Missoula Montana!

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back