Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New to XLR

JDF

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Xenon Blue XLR Base
I recently bought a 2006 XLR in near-perfect condition. It's a sweet ride and will only be used occasionally on weekends. I will welcome suggestions and advice from fellow owners as I encounter issues.

Attachments

• 17bc4254-0a38-4d7c-a36c-cdf0e21af545.JPG
    17bc4254-0a38-4d7c-a36c-cdf0e21af545.JPG
    588.2 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Rob
I recently bought a 2006 XLR in near-perfect condition. It's a sweet ride and will only be used occasionally on weekends. I will welcome suggestions and advice from fellow owners as I encounter issues.
Congratulations.

Congrats

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best source for touch-up paint? My XLR is Xenon Blue and I would like to treat a few small dings.

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best source for touch-up paint? My XLR is Xenon Blue and I would like to treat a few small dings.
I have not bought touch-up paint for my XLR but I have for my 2016 Corvette. The company is called Scratches Happen:
They do have you year/color in their list. Buy the whole kit. Hal

I have not bought touch-up paint for my XLR but I have for my 2016 Corvette. The company is called Scratches Happen:
They do have you year/color in their list. Buy the whole kit. Hal
Thank you!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry