Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New XLR owner

Dancer308

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Passion Red #33
Proud owner of #33 Passion Red. 48k miles. I have wanted an XLR ever since they came out.

Welcome to the XLR World and this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome To The XLR Site !

Welcome aboard. Please post some pictures of your car when possible. And some more details. Mileage, etc. Again, welcome to The Site. ;)

Welcome aboard. Please post some pictures of your car when possible. And some more details. Mileage, etc. Again, welcome to The Site. ;)
Don't see a place to let me upload a pic

Click on the GO Advanced button in the bottom right corner then scroll down to Manage Attachments

Don't see a place to let me upload a pic

New(To me) 2007 #33 Passion Red

48 k miles. Everything works, that I know of. Still can't get Voice commands to work.

Attachments

• XLR PIC.jpg
    XLR PIC.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 302
Beautiful Car!!! <smile></smile>

Last edited:
Nice Car !

Hi again. Glad Rob answered your question. Two years ago we had an XLR Rally in Bowling Green KY where they were built. Really fun time and great people. XLR's rolled in from all over The Country. Kentucky is a beautiful state.

Dancer

Beautiful Car!!! One of my favorite colours. 308 is a very nice curvy Ferrari model and also a Gun type. But...... but... Who is the Dancer? That is the most important question! Laugh<smile></smile>

My wife and I are ballroom dancers

Hi again. Glad Rob answered your question. Two years ago we had an XLR Rally in Bowling Green KY where they were built. Really fun time and great people. XLR's rolled in from all over The Country. Kentucky is a beautiful state.

Will there be another Rally in Bowling Green?

Maybe ?

Will there be another Rally in Bowling Green?

The XLR group on this site plan and do this Rally in Bowling Green approximately once every 5 years. So maybe again in 3 more??? Right now, I really don't know for the future on this one. Yet there are other Rally's posted every so often in The Event Tab of this site. Most regional in nature.

Beautiful Car!!! One of my favorite colours. 308 is a very nice curvy Ferrari model and also a Gun type. But...... but... Who is the Dancer? That is the most important question! Laugh<smile></smile>

And here is the 308

Attachments

• DSC_8826.jpg
    DSC_8826.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 229
Here is the Fiero NorthStar with stock wheels and then with new wheels

Attachments

• DSC_0948.jpg
    DSC_0948.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC_2120.jpg
    DSC_2120.jpg