Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Nice article on the CTS-V Coupe!!

How are you liking yours so far?

I would love to have a V of any sort!

My intent was to drive it about like the XLR-V; about 3-5000 miles per year in the summer months and put it away for winter. The car is so fun to drive, I've actually been driving it to work quite a bit. In the 4 months I've had it, I've put over 6,000 miles on it. It's making the trip to Road America this weekend, as I have Scarlett-V all cleaned up and ready for Automoblia in Carmel, IN the following weekend.

I'm anxious to see when Cadillac comes out with the ATS-V--and hopefully offers a hardtop convertible coupe!!:cool:

How are you liking yours so far?

I would love to have a V of any sort!

My intent was to drive it about like the XLR-V; about 3-5000 miles per year in the summer months and put it away for winter. The car is so fun to drive, I've actually been driving it to work quite a bit. In the 4 months I've had it, I've put over 6,000 miles on it. It's making the trip to Road America this weekend, as I have Scarlett-V all cleaned up and ready for Automoblia in Carmel, IN the following weekend.

I'm anxious to see when Cadillac comes out with the ATS-V--and hopefully offers a hardtop convertible coupe!!:cool:

Good to know it's still fun when you get to drive it for more than 8 hours - which is all the time I got!

Cubby - excellent article on a fantastic car and a special thank you for introducing me to this web site! I've added it to my "favorites" list already. Not sure how i had missed it before, so thanks again.

e

2014 CTS 3.6L AWD Coupe

I need a little help with this one....it's too quiet!! I also want to put a set of 20's on it....any help?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom