Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Nudda old fart ...

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Silver/Black XLR
Just wanted to say "HI" to many old friends and screen names. Although I'm not very active on the boards and can't partake in activities (due to family medical obligations), I do enjoy the chatter and great knowledge that is shared.

BTW- I've known Rob for many years (going way back to his New Hampshire Corvette dayz and my "Corvette Surfing") ... His work and websites have always been 1st class!

Ciao,
427 (Jack)

Just wanted to say "HI" to many old friends and screen names. Although I'm not very active on the boards and can't partake in activities (due to family medical obligations), I do enjoy the chatter and great knowledge that is shared.

BTW- I've known Rob for many years (going way back to his New Hampshire Corvette dayz and my "Corvette Surfing") ... His work and websites have always been 1st class!

Ciao,
427 (Jack)
Thank you Jack. Good to see you here! Welcome!

-Rob

How nice that you found your way over here :) ! 'I just knew Rob was a heck of guy ... glad to hear one of friends jump in and verify it.

Thanx for the welcome folkz ... I need to get my GPS out and find my way around this forum!

Naaa, Bob ... I'm from Taxachusetts. Good luck with the adoption.

Do you think we could get anothr tea party in the near future? Breeder hasn't got back to me after her pricing and me agreeing to it. May have to email her and see that she got my confirmaiton.
Naaa, Bob ... I'm from Taxachusetts. Good luck with the adoption.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom