Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Opinions on the Master blaster

Popbigguy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15
As the thread title says!

Chad & Kevin - Ordered my Master Blaster this morning and should have it by next Friday. I ordered the two stage (switch) one of which you spoke. Can't wait to try it out!!!

OK Dave! Hopefully you have had your Master blaster a few days, and if you're like me, a little kid with a new toy! you had to try it out right away! Well???? What do you think of it? I know mine works great on the car, but I hear it is great on bikes but I don't have any bikes. I'm sure other people want to know what you think of it also. (Think we did good Cubby?)

Chad

Sorry Chad - I don't get into the side forums too often and just noticed this. I love the master blaster. I had to place a hose clamp on the hose where it meets the motor body as it kept blowing off. It is a great way to get he water out of all the little nooks and crannies where water settles and then drips later. Love it for the motorcycle as well. Neighbors are not that crazy about the noise though...

:laugh::laugh: One year later!!!:laugh::laugh:

Yea!!! I had to do the same thing, I put two clamps on the unit to hose fitting. The hose would pop off and then the unit would take off across the floor! I wear ear muffs when I run this thing, yes it sounds like a jet plane taking off. Great for getting the water out of the side mirrors!!

PS. The wife and I also us it to clean out the frig/freezer coils. Just be prepared to clean up a LOT of blown dust!

See ya' in BG

Chad

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry