Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Proud New Owner of 2005 XLR

urupset

Hi Everyone! :wave: My name is Sandy Banks. I am from Georgia. I absolutely love my XLR. This now makes the third Cadillac I have owned and I cannot imagine ever wanting another one. Never had so many compliments on a car before. Not sure what to do about all the woof tickets I'm getting. I am one happy camper and thrilled to be a member.

Hi Everyone! :wave: My name is Sandy Banks. I am from Georgia. I absolutely love my XLR. This now makes the third Cadillac I have owned and I cannot imagine ever wanting another one. Never had so many compliments on a car before. Not sure what to do about all the woof tickets I'm getting. I am one happy camper and thrilled to be a member.

Welcome Sandy plenty of awesome people and a wealth of XLR information here. Cruz'on Topless of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandy
Welcome
i believe it is one of Cadillacs best. I still remember the day I walked out of the V..A. And seen my first XLR.(beautiful Blue) I new at that moment I had to own one. Then I went to a local Buick dealer and seen a Crimson pearl with cashmere interior V. I didn't think that could get any better. Then by being on the forum I found the Black was the fastest:dunno: Bought a 2006 Black Raven with shale V in 2009 and have been happy ever since. You'll enjoy the car.
V Happy

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome

Hi Sandy, welcome to the best forum on the net and good luck with your new ride! :cool:

Proud new owner ,,,,,

WELCOME to the XLR site ,,,, join us often!

ENJOY the RIDE

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back