Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

re: Jack Pads

W

wyatt

re: Jack Pads

I need help determining how to put my xlr up on a two post lift. My problem is clearance . The posts barely fit under the car. Does anyone have any suggestions? Will the jack pads work are they needed? What is the thinnest jack pad available? Does anyone have a two post lift? Thanks

If the lift arms barley fit under the sides of the car, then you may not be able to us the lifting pucks. You may want to try and use a thin piece of wood to put between the lift arm pad and the side rails of the car. We have a few lifts at work that we have to do this to so we can lift an XLR.

Bruce :)

Will all the different corvette jack pads work on a xlr?

Many XLR owners are using Corvette jack pads. I have made my own via hockey pucks and screw eyes. You can easily search the forum for more info.
Will all the different corvette jack pads work on a xlr?

Roll the car onto 2x6 wood pieces up to the position to be lifted. This will raise 1 and 1/2 inches and possibly increase the clearance for the lift arms and pads.

I need help determining how to put my xlr up on a two post lift. My problem is clearance . The posts barely fit under the car. Does anyone have any suggestions? Will the jack pads work are they needed? What is the thinnest jack pad available? Does anyone have a two post lift? Thanks

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom