Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Roster / head count for the 15 yr event

I truly appreciate all the work you are doing, Chad - its a monumental undertaking (and its not easy trying to make as many people happy, with this large of a group). Just remember this - no matter how many people come or what we do - it will be successful. Just giving us all the opportunity to get together and share our common bond of our love and joy of the XLR and our XLR friends - and those that appreciate the XLR (no matter what they drive), is awesome. The friends I've met over the last 7 years, has been the most gratifying with owning my XLR's. I can't wait to be heading down to Bowling Green in Sept, to meet up with all you wonderful people. Thanks for accepting me and my family into the group. :wave:

Thanks Chad! :cool:

Can’t say it any better, so just DITTO!

Don't mark me down yet

Just learning of the event and would be a major goal for me. Working on restoration and much work to do.

Bowling Green 2018

We are planning on making the trip........(Mark XLR)Mark and Julie Alwardt Tulsa area

We are planning on making the trip........(Mark XLR)Mark and Julie Alwardt Tulsa area

Got you on the roster! That puts us up to 64 people! WOW!!

My plan is to go to Bowling Green within the next couple of weeks to do some "scouting". I need a head count! So I'm going to start this roster. HELP me with names!!! As you will find out, I'm horrible at remembering names! I'll always try and kept this list updated, so tell me if I missed someone and/or they have canceled.

1. Chad popbigguy and Rogene Lowery
  2. Bob Fireduck and Marianne
  3. Kevin Cubby558 and Marion Grady
  4. Mike Victor-v and Amy XLRATING Jones
  5. Tim Nerkpowers and Beth
  6. Ken Crimson Pearl and Alexis
  7. Dan 05GrandDaddy and Wendy
  8. Doug Ashby and Wife
  9. Scott H
  10. Guy Hawkeye372 & Lynda
  11. Ray Lola's Mom and Ruth Ann (?)
  12. Black Brutis and Wife
  13. Nils Nils and Elise Olausen
  14. Marc Tiffany's Dad and Kris Toffolo
  15. Dave Chicago Dave and Cindy Zilligen
  16. Devin Zilligen
  17. Eslic1 and LaDonna
  18. ​R Brown
  19. Mark Alabama XLRV and Kathy Ragsdale
  20. MarkOpolo and Wife
  21. Danny VJGLOVER and Yvonne Glover
  22. John Leggett
  23. Stan indyraz and Sara Rasmussen
  24. Sandy Graytoad and Steve Gray
  25. Ron ron6962
  26. Greg Tikiman 100 & wife
  27. Hank partsman427 & Barbara
  28. John F. beaver jd & Kristine Fraser
  29. Jack WB6BBZ
  30. Dave DaveH & guest
  31. Charles CNC & Shirley
  32. Silver Bullet
  33. Roy mainilla23 & wife
  34. Scott scott8060 & Tina Schmidt
  35. Fred catofft & guest
  36. Mark Mark XLR & Julie Alwardt
Tony Greathouse & Bullet will be there

Updated roster. Added Bob & Gayle Walker. Many of us know Bob & Gayle already! It will be great seeing them again! Now..... If we can just find Dave, and he and Bob make another bet..... We may be able to have ice cream again!! (A lot us people that have been in the group for a while should remember that from PA.)

If everyone that has said that they're coming, stay true, we should be up to 67 people.

Thanks everyone!
Chad

Now..... If we can just find Dave, and he and Bob make another bet..... We may be able to have ice cream again!! (A lot us people that have been in the group for a while should remember that from PA.)

If everyone that has said that they're coming, stay true, we should be up to 67 people.

Thanks everyone!
Chad

Chad, that bet with Dave was with me.

Dave won that $100 from me, but was gracious enough to spend it on ice cream for everyone!

Chad, that bet with Dave was with me.

Dave won that $100 from me, but was gracious enough to spend it on ice cream for everyone!

OK.... I stand corrected!!! If we find Dave,,,,, would you make another bet? :chuckle :laugh:
I love ice cream!

A couple of photos.....

For those who were there, here are a couple of photos to remind us of "the bet".

Perhaps they will pique the curiousity of our new members and we can tell them all about it when we gather in Bowling Green!

Attachments

• Dave2.jpg
    Dave2.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 338
  • Dave1.jpg
    Dave1.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 308
Preview of coming attractions....

For our new XLR friends that haven't been to a Bowling Green Rendevous before, here are a couple of "teaser" photos!

Attachments

• DSC01068.jpg
    DSC01068.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC01073.jpg
    DSC01073.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 302
I've updated the roster. Unfortunate, but we lost a few members. But I did add one, welcome aboard Steve Perrine. We do (hopfully) have some people coming in for maybe the week end or for a few days, but sadly can't be there for the whole meet. It will great to see them!!

Chad

Me, "Riff Raff" : )

I've updated the roster. Unfortunate, but we lost a few members. But I did add one, welcome aboard Steve Perrine. We do (hopfully) have some people coming in for maybe the week end or for a few days, but sadly can't be there for the whole meet. It will great to see them!!

Chad

Hey Chad, last I heard you were looking for some $ from all us Riff Raff. :) Again, please, what is your deadline for the moola, the amounts per person again please, and specifically, how do you wish to receive payment? By what means and where?

Hi Chad, just call or text me

Hi Chad, just call or text me at 321-223-3685 and I’ll make sure you get the money for the event.

Thanks

Tikiman100
Greg

Hey Chad, last I heard you were looking for some $ from all us Riff Raff. :) Again, please, what is your deadline for the moola, the amounts per person again please, and specifically, how do you wish to receive payment? By what means and where?

National Corvette Homecoming Show 2018 CANCELLED

Wow, anyone that was planning on visiting this event may need to adjust the trip :(

Bowling Green, Kentucky, May 31st 2018-

ATTENTION:
We regret to inform you all but the National Corvette Homecoming Show will be cancelled for the 2018 season. Due to unforeseen issues arising; losing our big parking lot can't have the show without the tents and the hotel had already started renting rooms to other people and bad weather during the show dates we decided to cancel this year and focus on the 2019 season being the best yet. This pains us deeply but we would rather give the loyal fans an amazing Homecoming and sadly that wasn't possible this year.

We apologize for any inconvenience, If you have any questions please contact us.

We look forward to seeing you all at our 38th Homecoming 2019!

Me too

Hi Chad, just call or text me at 321-223-3685 and I’ll make sure you get the money for the event.

Thanks

Tikiman100
Greg

Me too, Chad. Let me know how much and how to send if you need it now.
Doug

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back