Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Roster / head count for the 15 yr event

WOW!!! Just looked at the roster, after my editing. 40 lines items, 70 people. :willy_nilly: I hope my event planning stands up to this group or else I'm in trouble. Might have to leave Dodge in the middle of the night to avoid lynching. :chuckle

Chad

WOW!!! Just looked at the roster, after my editing. 40 lines items, 70 people. :willy_nilly: I hope my event planning stands up to this group or else I'm in trouble. Might have to leave Dodge in the middle of the night to avoid lynching. :chuckle

Chad

You can do this...... we have faith!

Count me in as well. Flying in from California in picking up the Red Baron in Atlanta. Only 600 miles round trip. Al Walton

Yes, the plan for Saturday is the Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club car show.

I've got the info for the Saturday Corvette Club car show. Register at: Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club - Home I've also updated the itinerary docx in the itinerary thread section. As stated in the itinerary, if we get ten cars in the show, we'll have our own class section in the show. So, you could win a trophy! (if we get ten cars at least).

Thank you Dave Chrisley of the BGA Corvette club!!!! Everyone, if you meet Dave, give him a BIG thank you!!!

Chad

Any plans for Saturday or is this usually the day all take off for home?
:cool:

Hi .... this is Ruth Ann .... I’m posting in Rays account because I’m not able to access mine? I’ll deal with that later. Just wanted to make this post letting you all know that I will not be able to attend ... this breaks my heart because it is going to be a great event - where it all began for Lola, Ray and me. I love you all dearly, but it’s only been 8 months and I just can’t do this alone. Love you all .... RA

Army Al, I got you on the roster, welcome aboard! RA, I understand! Can't imagine what's it like to be without the spouse. Don't know what I'd do if something happened to my wife. Saturday the 18th, it will be 39 years married and plus 3 years dating before.

Army Al, I got you on the roster, welcome aboard! RA, I understand! Can't imagine what's it like to be without the spouse. Don't know what I'd do if something happened to my wife. Saturday the 18th, it will be 39 years married and plus 3 years dating before.

Congratulations on your anniversary!

We had just over 51 ....
id do t all over again ....
i was with him since I was 17 ...
just to let you know .... life without him is like being punished every day ...

i really thought i could do the reunion by myself .... not as easy as that .... I miss him terribly.

thanks for your thoughts.

Congratulations on your anniversary!

We had just over 51 ....
id do t all over again ....
i was with him since I was 17 ...
just to let you know .... life without him is like being punished every day ...

i really thought i could do the reunion by myself .... not as easy as that .... I miss him terribly.

thanks for your thoughts.

I feel so sorry for you dear, as we get older I often think about this too! Wendy and I will also be married 39 years on Feb. 23rd and we dated about 19 months, so been together over 40! We are like 2 peas in pod! Just know you will be missed by all here who know you at this event! I just pray for you to feel better and be able to move on!

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel so sorry for you dear, as we get older I often think about this too! Wendy and I will also be married 39 years on Feb. 23rd and we dated about 19 months, so been together over 40! We are like 2 peas in pod! Just know you will be missed by all here who know you at this event! I just pray for you to feel better and be able to move on!

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you ... thank you.

Chad

Delete

Last edited:
15 Year event

Alabama XLR V will not be attending due to other commitments. I hate it when things come up we can't control.

BG Reunion

Is there a date time and location?
What does it take to be invited?

Preacher

15 yr reunion

I'll be there Thursday (PM), Friday and Saturday. Staying at the Marriott Courtyard.
Iceboat - Steve Laurent:wave:

Is there a Date and Location set for the Roundtable, PopBigGuy?

Delete

Last edited:
Will be there

John Kontos JCKCPA, The Power of Love

My plan is to go to Bowling Green within the next couple of weeks to do some "scouting". I need a head count! So I'm going to start this roster. HELP me with names!!! As you will find out, I'm horrible at remembering names! I'll always try and kept this list updated, so tell me if I missed someone and/or they have canceled.

1. Chad popbigguy and Rogene Lowery
  2. Bob Fireduck and Marianne
  3. Kevin Cubby558 and Marion Grady
  4. Mike Victor-v and Amy XLRATING Jones
  5. Tim Nerkpowers and Beth
  6. Dan 05GrandDaddy and Wendy
  7. Doug Ashby and Wife
  8. Scott H
  9. Guy Hawkeye372 & Lynda
  10. Black Brutis and Wife
  11. Nils Nils and Elise Olausen
  12. Marc Tiffany's Dad and Kris Toffolo