Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale Sad Separation

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Popbigguy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15
My order for a new C8 has gone thru! The other person living in this house says that I can't keep two cars, (darn). So, I must sell my XLR-V. It's a 2007, Light Platinum with cashmere interior. It has 39,700 miles on it, mostly Interstate miles, going to all of our XLR vacation meets. It also has the corsa Touring exhaust installed, Elite Engineering reinforcement tunnel plate. Odyssey AGM battery, Windrestrictor wind shield which is imprinted with "Cadillac Supercharged", and Lloyd Mats floor mats. Along with the car, I'll throw in with the sell, a Tech II with the Candi interface, with a hard plastic carrying case, with the three volume set of the service manuals, a car cover, and I have a new set of TPM's, (not installed with the new tires, don't get me started), and the original build sheet from the factory, (we were there when the car was built), I want to keep the window sticker for my memories. For pic's, I can send you some if you want them, I just can't get them to up load here yet, too big. If we agree on a price and the car is sold, the sell process will go thru my C8 Chevy dealer, he calls it a "in & out sell". So you'll actually be buying the car thru a dealer. Message thru this forum if you have any questions. $32,000.

Chad

Chad:

Tell Rogene that a nice Christmas present would be to let you keep two cars.

Sigh... sad to see another long termer on here leave, tough understandable. Guess we’ll be welcoming a C7 (Cubby) & a C8 if we ever all get together again.

Chad - I am both excited and sad for you ... happy on your new C8 coming into your household... but sorry to see another XLR leave our close family (I'm sure it was a difficult decision). But remember - the XLR's brought us all together, it does not KEEP us together... our friendships and memories keep us together. I look forward to us getting together again, and we can oogle over your new ride. The best of luck to your new C8 and make sure your V goes to a wonderful home. You don't need an XLR for our group. :) Hi to Rogene!

Dave

Yea!!! Have made a lot of friends in this group!!! And ALL the trips were a blast!! We hope to have some more!!! (Da_n Covid!)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom