Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Service Manuals

You're Right

Yes I see that now, I just tried opening it myself. I will see if I can find out what I did wrong and correct. Thanks

Another Try

I have attached again. Hopefully it will work this time.

Attachments

• EXTERIOR TRIM.pdf
    77.3 KB · Views: 541
Success

It worked this time. So looking at this file, is it the same as a service manual or do service manuals have real pictures instead of drawings?

Thanks for your help
Larry

Just drawings/sketches in the manual. No actual photos.

PDF files

So would it be safe to say that I have the service manuals, only in pdf format instead of actual hard copies?

Great

OK great. I don't have to buy a set of service manuals, only the Tech 2.
Thanks for all your help

So would it be safe to say that I have the service manuals, only in pdf format instead of actual hard copies?

Where do you get the pdf version?

I got them a while back through the internet. Paid, I think $10.00 for a link and then downloaded them. There are 53 different files in the folder. Covers everything about the car, as far as I can see. And sounds like it is a pdf version of the hard copy service manuals.
Just tried finding where I got them but I can't find anything. I believe it was on ebay.
I just tried finding them on ebay but no luck.
If you want, PM your e-mail and I can try to send (folder is 3900kb)

Sorry

I got them a while back through the internet. Paid, I think $10.00 for a link and then downloaded them. There are 53 different files in the folder. Covers everything about the car, as far as I can see. And sounds like it is a pdf version of the hard copy service manuals.
Just tried finding where I got them but I can't find anything. I believe it was on ebay.
I just tried finding them on ebay but no luck.
If you want, PM your e-mail and I can try to send (folder is 3900kb)

I just double checked and found that the 3900kb folder is the owners manual not the service manual. Service manual files range from 200kb to 13000kb.
Sorry for the mis-information.:pat:

Larry

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry