Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Us Your XLR

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
Ok, now that we have a few members here, lets see some pics of those XLRs!

Tires and wheels

Well, I jumped off the deep end today. I bought a set of Asanti 20" wheels (AF 134). And Nitto NT555 tires. The Asanti's will be two toned. Ten spoked with the face machined cut, and the sides if the spoke, and the rivet ring black. The lip chrome. The hard part is, It will take 4 weeks to build them. :rolleyes:

Galen,

Very cool! If you get a chance, post pictures of your Asanti wheels. I'd love to see them.

Sure, you bet. I can post a stock picture now but I about drove the guy crazy with the custom finish. He said that Asanti is doing more machine finished wheels. I guess they are catching on in CA. Less chrome is better on the environment. But those guys love chrome. I personally like the "diamond" or "machined" cut. It will have a clear coat sprayed on it to protect the wheel, because they are susceptible to rock damage. This picture is as close as I can come to the wheel. This one is a seven spoke but the AF 134 is a ten spoke. The spokes will be reversed in color. Most of the spoke will be machined faced and the shiney thin part on this wheel will be black. Hope I'm not confusing you.

This is the 134 but the spokes will be reversed in color. I didn't want too much black. So the spokes are machined and the thin chrome will be black.
xlr.jpg

This is the 134 but the spokes will be reversed in color. I didn't want too much black. So the spokes are machined and the thin chrome will be black.
xlr.jpg

Nice! I really like the look of them, especially with the black car. I'd love to see a pic once you get them on your XLR.

Here ya go:

DSC00094.jpg

Nice! That's one of my favorite colors on the XLR. :)

Thanks Rob....We purchased her as a CPO and looked long hard for this color combination. According to the Bowling Green stats there were only 285 built in 2006.

Since I drive Passion Dvia most of the time, I forget just how great the XLR looks. I look at your pictures, and think "OMG the car is just awesome" Even after all these years, it still stops traffic.:worship::worship::worship:

Standby-V....nice pics....I have the same rims on my 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Limited.:rocker:

Xfire.jpg

This is sweet. I think Windrestrictor makes a plexiglas wind blocker for your car. There out of Garland, TX.
Geez, we Californians don't see that much room between houses. We could get another 30 houses on all that property.
Bobo (BB)
Standby-V....nice pics....I have the same rims on my 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Limited.:rocker:

Xfire.jpg

You who are from the "other place" have probably already seen mine, but for those who haven't...
Here's mine... from start to finish. In "View photos by" or check out my garage..
mtrocket

Hey Suitntie:
COOL windscreen... I've been trying to talk my wife into getting one. Emailed her the pics of yours; that may have convinced her. Who did you get yours from??
Rod

Hi Rod, I got mine from windrestrictor.com (Steven) he is also a member on this forum and I believe may become a sponsor. Several of us on this forum have them and to my knowledge we all love them. You can get it etched or plain and you can get the etched ones personalised and lit.....mine is lit. Hope you can convince the little lady......I had to convince mine and she is glad I did. Good Luck!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom