Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Us Your XLR

You have excellent taste Grand Daddy. Although since you're only one year older than me, the title "Grand Daddy" sounds a little out of place for someone with such a hot ride:cool:

- See more at: https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/cadi...6-show-us-your-xlr-19.html?posted=1#post59514
Look we got twins
f0659d992c5c28d9ecf05d06f79a92d4.jpg
86 K on my 2005 LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Although Crimson Pearl is my favorite color for an XLR, I have to admit that Blue Steel is striking on one as well!

I fact, when I was looking to purchase an XLR, Blue Steel was the #2 color choice on my list behind Crimson Pearl. I'm sure I would have been happy with that choice as well.

I like all colors of the xlr. Except that orange one posted a couple threads ago

You have excellent taste Grand Daddy. Although since you're only one year older than me, the title "Grand Daddy" sounds a little out of place for someone with such a hot ride:cool:

To be honest my 5 grandchildren kinda picked that name as I was always in the cleaning her up and they would always be saying grand daddy's out working on his caddy and bam that's where it came from!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Them orange ones are rare ones not many made!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

How about Chrome!

Was at the Ala Moana Shopping Center and saw this total chrome XLR.. It is a 2004 that appears to be wrapped in chrome and has Lambo doors. To each his own.IMG_0229.jpgIMG_0230.jpgIMG_0231.jpg

Here's my 2004 XLR and a photo with my 1993 Allante. :)

Attachments

• XLR_Valley_Forge.jpg
    XLR_Valley_Forge.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 326
  • allante_XLR.jpg
    allante_XLR.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 342
Nice

My NEW 05!!!

Just picked her up on Sunday. Now if only the weather would get nice so I can drive her.

xlr-1.jpg

I was in Las Vegas and a silver XLR made a right turn onto Tropicana boulevard. It was too late to pull out the camera [emoji38]

Just saw a blue XLR last week while on the island of St. Thomas in the Caribbean. Those roads are crazy up the side of the mountain so didn't have my camera handy as we drove by. Top speed on the whole island is 35-40 Mph, but great top down weather all year long.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom