Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Us Your XLR

Ok, now that we have a few members here, lets see some pics of those XLRs!

IMG_2205.JPGIMG_2203.JPGIMG_2202.JPG

3 pics of my 2004 Black Raven XLR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black beauty

Niiiiiicccceeee!

Upgrade electronics

88d38460bc50d7ef87ebc3d6c14e2d86.jpg

So this is an after-market unit? Where from? I went to Car Toys for an upgrade, and they wouldn't touch it! I see it has radio/audio...what about the navigation system. The one that came with the XLR SUCKS IMHO.

Pioneer App4 Unit
The Nav is thru the phone with AppRadio
Radio,Bluetooth,Hands free phone, Video basically anything you can do with your phone is on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dd3d344b84d9849ef26b79c553931774.jpg

How did you connect the camera? Is that a wire going down on your bumper (actually I can't figure out what's going on with your bumper in general)?

Photo shot during installation. Photo to show where the camera was installed rest assured all wires tucked into place

I hate black cars - they are a pain in the :bootyshake: to keep nice. BUT, there are few things finer looking than a shined up black XLR-V! (Shined up red being among the few finer)

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpg
    IMG_1775.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 435
With all the rain we Floridians have had. My baby is feeling neglected [emoji30]. I was planing on giving her a bath this week but between the 90+ temps and the expected showers and [emoji945] [emoji939] all week. I don't think this'll be happening. I might just take a drive to my dealer and get her fluids checked and have them run her through their wash
a97a359d013a489361eeca6ab1a23bd0.jpg
884be400b71234398610459eb3011b1d.jpg
e3decd683a301e7eb4eca81e8324e977.jpg
but she still looks like she just rolled off the showroom floor just sitting here waiting to be drivin
5ba1b41e0b8f578570c3ea37cc230c30.jpg

With all the rain we Floridians have had. My baby is feeling neglected [emoji30]. I was planing on giving her a bath this week but between the 90+ temps and the expected showers and [emoji945] [emoji939] all week. I don't think this'll be happening. I might just take a drive to my dealer and get her fluids checked and have them run her through their wash but she still looks like she just rolled off the showroom floor just sitting here waiting to be driving

A tunnel car wash at a dealer? You just caused me to have a heart attack if that's what you're talking about!!:pat:

Yep but only as a last resort. But hopefully the rain will subside enough to get her in the driveway and washed. Unless I call my mobile detail guy.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back