Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Team Cadillac hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
I have Team Cadillac hats that were made for the Cadillac CTS-V race team that I am selling.
There are 4 hats that are signed by Team Cadillac driver, Andy Pilgrim for $25 plus shipping.
The unsigned hats are $18 plus shipping.

Hi Bruce - Cool hats! I'd like one of the unsigned ones, please.
How much for the S/H since we aren't gonna see ya on the trip?
:-(

Save me one....I love it. I'll just get mine at your house....okay?:):):)

Bruce.....I will take one (1)unsigned hat, let me know what the S/H is. Also let me know what payment methods you will accept.
:rocker:

Team Cadillac Hats

Bruce, I'd like two unsigned hats.. One for the noggin and one for my hat collection.. PM me the S & H details for a prompt response.. My zip is 34997.. Thanks, Bill :patriot:

I would like two as well (unsigned). Let me know how you would like payment, shipping cost, etc.

I will set the hats aside for you guys. I don't think they will get shipped out until we return from the Carolinas. Hopefully that is alright with everyone. :wave:

I'd like one (unsigned) also Bruce. PM me when you get back from the trip. Zipcode 20147.

I would also like two hats Bruce, unsigned. As the others let me know details for payment and shipping, thanks. Mike 67357

Two hats please,

Hello Bruce,
I would like two unsigned hats they look great! Can you please let me know on shipping costs and payment directions.
Thanks Glen

Mailing address

For those that want their hat(s) shipped, PM me your mailing address. Thank you :wave:

Bruce...PM sent, thanks. :cool:

Pay-Pal

If any of you would like to pay via Pay-Pal, contact Cubby558.:wave:

Got my hat today and they look great....Thanks Bruce.
:cool:

I still have some hats for sale (both signed and unsigned) if anyone is interested.:)

team hats

Bruce, my apologies, when I was talking to Chicago Dave about a shirt for Dawn you mentioned hats - but I did not think you had them with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry