Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

There is another Silver Caddy in town!

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
There is another Silver XLR Caddy in town just like mine except it has the black interior. I snapped these pictures below on my iphone. We pulled up beside it on Christmas Eve morning while doing some last minute shopping at the local Walmart parking lot. Don't know if they are visiting or here to stay?
I'm sure hoping you all had a great :santa454:Christmas Holiday as we did! My wife and I are looking foward to meeting some of you in Gettysburg for the June PA trip we will not be doing the whole trip as of now, but do plan on being in Gettysburg for the some of the time you are here, As we live only 20 minutes away!
"DRINK & RIDE NOT DRINK DRIVE"
PLEASE ALL HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEARS! :party

• Share this post on
    • digg.gif
      Digg
    • delicious.gif
      Del.icio.us
    • technorati.gif
      Technorati
    • twitter.png
      Twitter

I'LL HAVE MY WONDERFUL WIFE!!!!!!!
MY XLR & AND A ICE COLD BEER!!!!!!!
:beerchug: :drink:

It's always exciting for me to see another XLR out on the road or parked somewhere! Every once in a while, I'll see one on the road, as I travel quite a bit for business. I pulled up next to a black 2004 or 2005 model last week in Charlotte.

I think that is part of what makes getting together with other XLR owners on a trip so much fun. The sight of a dozen or so XLRs together is so exciting to me, I can only imagine what others think, as many people have never an XLR, much less a dozen or more together.

Looking forward to the PA trip!

Photo credit to Photogirl - Taken in Asheville NC - April 2011
XLRsonexitrampAsheville.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry