Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

This is worth a new thread

Hold off on the shot!!

Terry,
Craig and I wis we knew what's giving this car this kind of HP and didn't do anything at D3 except dyno and the flash came after the numbers from the dyno and didn't do much on the chart. I was looking for 12.0 at Fontana too.
Wanted to go to Fontana but I've had some health issues AGAIN and called it off this afternoon. Since then I get an atrial Fib. Let's take a wait and see attitude.
I just hate getting old. I think we all should get a shot at 75 and go to sleep until they find some cures for some of this stuff.
WAIT..................STOP............I am 75, don't give me that shot.

Only the good .....
You are safe
My OLDER brother had a laser treatment (brand new ) for atrial fib. He says he no longer has this problem.
Best wishes..Terry

Terry, could you give me some info on this laser treatment in a PM.
Last night I had to have a cardioversion done to kick the heart back into rhythm, but how many times can you do that before the heart says, Sorry:pat: got nothing left.
Only the good .....
You are safe
My OLDER brother had a laser treatment (brand new ) for atrial fib. He says he no longer has this problem.
Best wishes..Terry

Sent

Terry, could you give me some info on this laser treatment in a PM.
Last night I had to have a cardioversion done to kick the heart back into rhythm, but how many times can you do that before the heart says, Sorry:pat: got nothing left.
It has been done:blinzel:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back