Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Tire Pressure Sensors

Steve Lee

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
I'm going to get some new rims. and want to have new tire pressure sensors installed when they remount the tires. Where can I get the GOOD ONES, and at what cost??:dunno:

Steve

On eBay for about $50 each +-, careful for the shipping costs, eBay are pros in getting the money from you.

On Aliexpress the price are a bit less, but some seller will offer free shipping or reasonable costs.

Quality is Asian and that is what all our cars are mostly equipped with now. ( a shame )

IAN

The sensors themselves aren't programmed. They're like miniature radios that send out a specific signal. It's up to you or the tire company to pair the new sensors to the module in the car. I have the tool that cost me around 35$ on Amazon. And good for just about all GM cars using tpms

Rexter the tool is worth the money, I agree.
You can find a way to pump them all up, let the air out of one and then set the dash light. there are dozens of write ups that tell you how. It just takes time but to me a tool is easier and most will tell you battery life

Rexter,
Would you be so kind as to give me the specifics about the so called tool at Amazon? Name of tool , part number,brand or what ever I need to get one there? That would be nice!
Thanks,
Steve

That tool is $9.98 on ebay. I don't have a link but here is the listing number.
[FONT=&quot]eBay item number:192872735799[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]192872735799
[/FONT]

that one is in the USA. funny thing for 10$ the guy has to pay ebay 1$, paypal 60 cents shipping 3.50$ that's 5.10 out of his 10$. That means he had to buy it for under 4.50 to make anything on the sale. There is not a company in the USA that would make this for 4.50$ but yet they can do it in China. Never can understand that.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom