Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Upper grill and rims for sale

First Robin

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Platinum/Ebony,2011DTS,Platinum Edition White Diamond.
Have the original grill from my '06 XLR and the four original rims that need to find a new home. Even though I have plenty of storage space in the AZ garage I just don't want to move them, would rather sell to help cut down on clutter. If interested please send a pm. Everything is in the best condition.

06 rim/ grill

Are the wheels chrome, if so is it the 7 spoke or 11 spoke.
Im interested.
Cordially,
Castor Troy/ sharnnshepheard@ gmail.com

2006 Rims & Grill

I have moved everything to Gilbert, Arizona. I am asking $250 for the Grill and $1,000 for the set of four rims. You pay the shipping. The rims are in indivdual boxes. Thanks

Are these the same wheels as on a 2004? Will they fit a 2004?

The grill is the original factory grill that was on my 2006 when I purchased it. My XLR is platinum silver so maybe to answer your question, it is probably plastic, egg crate grill, painted the platinum silver.

Any curb rash on the wheels? If not, I am very interested since 3 of my 4 wheels are scratched up thanks to the previous owner.

There is NO curb rash on my wheels. If you order them thru a Cadillac dealer they will run you $800.00 each.

Please send your contact info so we can talk about the wheels and possibly rotors/brakes I sent you a message with mine, but not sure it went through

OEM V grill for sale

Hey. i have an 06' xlr v oem upper and lower grill in perfect shape...price is $475.. if interested email me at vptruckinc@aol.com

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom