Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Very rare - 2009 Black Cherry XLR-V - 11K Miles

PAK XLR8

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Ex - XLR owner - 2005 Base & 2009 V
The time has come for me to part with the car of my dreams. I am starting here on this board, before I advertise to the masses, because you are the ones who know these cars the best (and love them), and know when you run across an opportunity to get a rare XLR in excellent shape. You may also know someone who is looking for a nice, rare, XLR.

I'm not a big poster on this board, but I do read and learn a lot over the years. This is my second XLR, as I started with a base model.

I could post lots of pictures here, but the easiest thing to do is to have you go to my profile "garage" and see what I have. Here are a couple of pictures, to give you an idea:
DSCN2017.jpgLittle V - Dana Point.jpg

Summary:

- 2nd owner, owned for 2.5 years
- drive it regularly, to Cars and Coffee and occasional date night - ~100 miles per month
- Upgraded wheels and tires, but have OEM set in garage
- Upgrades (Windrestrictor, LED's, mats, Curb alert, etc. are all reversible, if you want pure stock)

Car is located in Orange County California.

Had it professionally appraised, for insurance purposes, when I bought it - $65.3K. After driving 2K miles, asking $57K.

Look on listingallcars.com and search for XLR's for sale nationwide (sort price, high to low). You will get a quick calibration for the current prices, although there is not much to compare with a 2009 XLR-V in the rarest color of all.

If you are interested, PM me. I will work with any one of you guys/gals, since I know I won't have to deal with unreasonable lowball offers. More detailed pictures can be exchanged via email, for best results. My e-mail is PAKTECH@pacbell.net (for non-members)

Thanks for looking! :wave:

Last edited:
More info...

OK, because I have gotten several questions on this, I will post the answers here, to simplify my responses.

The VIN - 1G6YX36D495600341
#341 In registry
Clear title, in hand - scored a 96 on AutoCheck
Reason for sale - you guessed it, the "D" word. She gets half of what it was appraised for.

So, don't want to sell, but in a position where I need to. Can't give it away, but will be reasonable. Started high, in hopes of getting enough for buyout.

Hope this clears it up for the people interested (or know of someone who is...

:wave:

The time has come for me to part with the car of my dreams. I am starting here on this board, before I advertise to the masses, because you are the ones who know these cars the best (and love them), and know when you run across an opportunity to get a rare XLR in excellent shape. You may also know someone who is looking for a nice, rare, XLR.

I'm not a big poster on this board, but I do read and learn a lot over the years. This is my second XLR, as I started with a base model.

I could post lots of pictures here, but the easiest thing to do is to have you go to my profile "garage" and see what I have. Here are a couple of pictures, to give you an idea:
View attachment 7069View attachment 7070

Summary:

- drive it regularly, to Cars and Coffee and occasional date night - ~100 miles per month
- Upgrades (Windrestrictor, LED's, mats, Curb alert, etc. are all reversible, if you want pure stock)

Had it professionally appraised, for insurance purposes, when I bought it - $65.3K. After driving 2K miles, asking $57K.

Look on listingallcars.com and search for XLR's for sale nationwide (sort price, high to low). You will get a quick calibration for the current prices, although there is not much to compare with a 2009 XLR-V in the rarest color of all.

If you are interested, PM me. I will work with any one of you guys/gals, since I know I won't have to deal with unreasonable lowball offers. More detailed pictures can be exchanged via email, for best results. My e-mail is PAKTECH@pacbell.net (for non-members)

Thanks for looking! :wave:

The 2009 Dark Cherry V is officially SOLD

I wanted to close out this thread, with a notice of completing the sale of the car yesterday. It will be on a transport truck this afternoon, headed for the east coast.

Congratulations to Rick for his new baby!

I will try to reply to all of the folks who had me keep their names on standby, if this deal fell through. Thank you for patiently waiting through the inspections, cross country visits, and final sale/payment on this deal.

Thank you all for the interest in this car. I never did have to advertise anywhere else - the response from this board was amazing!

While my dreams of owning and driving XLR's has been met, and I enjoyed every minute of it, I would like to thank everyone on this board, especially the core technical people like CC and Rob, for all of the information and knowledge shared :thumbsup

PAK XLR8 (Paul)
DSCN1882.jpg

Congrats on your sale; someone sure got a beauty! Thanks for joining us here!!

All the best,

CC :wave:

IS YOUR CAR STILL AVAILABLE? JC 732 804 6362

Is your car still available to purchase? JC 732 804 6362
View attachment 7069View attachment 7070

Summary:

Thanks for looking! :wave:[/QUOTE]

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back