WANTED A BLACK/BLACK 2009 XLR PLATINUM FOR $25K

jamelg

xlr 2009.jpg

EMAIL ME jdgay22@yahoo.com
or text me 8184035661

will purchase from any state in person

Dr Dan in California

Hi,
I am in Studio City / Beverly Hills. I have a 2004 Black on Black XLR (not for sale) I know you are looking for 1, when you find one let me know I can help you with a lot of resources and tips about working on it! I liked these cars when they came out, after I bought one, I Freakin Love this Car, Thats why some of the guys get a "little testy" on this site. I love my son but, when he asks to drive my car it takes me about 2 minutes to utter OK and I stress out until its back in the driveway.

Thx.. I will. I appreciate that alot. I know cars have there own special ways to keep them running well that it's important to find out before hand..

Thx.. I will. I appreciate that alot. I know cars have there own special ways to keep them running well that it's important to find out before hand..

I always tell new members to read these forums starting with the first posts. 99% of the time if you have question, it can be answered in the old postings. Start with one section at a time, especially the Technical section.

XLR-V

I have a 2009 XLR-V black/cashmere for sale with 7x,xxx miles on it. $40k OBO. Located in Tulsa, OK. Please text me at 918-200-9658 if interested.

Here's a link to the Carfax.

XLR-V Carfax.pdf - Google Drive

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry