Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

WANTED

How far, mileage, price

How far are you willing to look, mileage, and price. They are out there, just very few. Go to the top of the page "Tech Center" and find production number for each year, color and interior combination. That will give you an idea of your odds finding color and year you are looking for.

Ebony

Autotrader posted a 2007 XLR V Xenon Blue 20,894 miles for $44,990 the other day but with ebony interior.

Nothing wrong with ebony, only 6 made Xenon blue with ebony interior not that it will determine value. Interior color is like exterior, just a matter of personal preference.

I kind of like it, would look good sittin next to my red one in the garage. :lol:

I've got a 2007 with 12k miles I might sell - crystal red and cashmere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interested

OK. That was a nice teaser. I'm Interested enough to ask for more info.
How many owners? Condition? Price?
Getting from your location is not a problem.
Thanks

I've got a 2007 with 12k miles I might sell - crystal red and cashmere.

12k miles. I am second owner. I purchased from dealer where first owner traded in. Have had conversations with first owner. Car is all original. Excellent condition. Can email pics.

2009, but not a V.

One owner (me), with 21,000 mi. Might be a seller, but not cheap. Never had a mechanical problem. Old man owner.

2006 XLR-V InfraRed 7,000 miles $36,000 located on Oregon Coast

Hi,
Just found this one owner, dealer maintained (with records), like new, Supercharged XLR. I can't Afford it, but something this nice, at this price point, is a wonderful deal for anyone. I'd really like to see it go to an enthusiast. The owner is a corvette enthusiast, and this is part of his collection. If you are serious I'll get some pictures and contact information.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom