Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

We are here!

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
Wendy & I are going to do dinner at 7 at Montana Grill with Hawkeye and his mom! What’s going on later tonight, and what time tomorrow morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking across the parking lot is making me wish I brought mine. [emoji25]
a221685e59acd793b30b83ffbdbb929f.jpg
64878fe4acaf9f70b50952cb60b081e3.jpg

The blue one has a nice sound. Is that a corsa exhaust

SO SAD

9:00 am in Marriott parking lot
bluebeast is so sad that Cathie and Paul could not arrange schedules so that we could make the 15th reunion. We hope that we can get together at/in other settings with fellow XLR owners in the future. Here's hoping that there is a
20 th, and we will be "retired" and able to attend. Hope you all have great weather. Great times and stories about our great cars!! Please submit pictures, alot of pictures, for those of us that could not attend. We tried to make the trip happen, but...........

Cathie and Paul and bluebeast!!

Jealous!

Sure wish we could of made it instead of being at work and checking updates on my phone!

Please, someone, post pictures of everything.

Hope to meet some of you in the future!

Kevin

bluebeast is so sad that Cathie and Paul could not arrange schedules so that we could make the 15th reunion. We hope that we can get together at/in other settings with fellow XLR owners in the future. Here's hoping that there is a
20 th, and we will be "retired" and able to attend. Hope you all have great weather. Great times and stories about our great cars!! Please submit pictures, alot of pictures, for those of us that could not attend. We tried to make the trip happen, but...........

Cathie and Paul and bluebeast!!

Weather wasn’t so good Rainy overcast and lots of trucks coming up from Memphis. Daniel said it was worse for him because if the after spray of truck wash coming off the trucks tire. So hopefully tomorrow will be a great day

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back