Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

wheels for sale

Duane

My XLR/V(s)
2005 black raven
I would like to sell the original 7 spoke wheels from my 05 xlr. They are in excellent shape. Dont really know what to ask for them $500 plus shipping? If interested make me an offer. Thanks e-mail me @ dkrlfarm@msn.com I live in Illinois

AJ,

L.A. Wheel & tire has an exchange program, if you are looking for chrome wheels. Check out their site:

L.A. Wheel and Tire

It is actually quite reasonable!

Are they chrome or satin. I am looking for chrome for my '07 XLR . Let me know please . . .

thanks
aj

Contacted them but they will only exchange the style of rim your wanting to replace. No exceptions i was told.

That is correct Duane. They must be the same wheels that you send back to them. AJ didN't say he was looking for a different style wheel.

Your solution to selling the wheels you have, may be to send them on the exchange program and then put them on here or eBay at whatever your net caost works out to be. Most everyone wants chrome wheels instead of the polished aluminum wheels these days. Just a thought.

Contacted them but they will only exchange the style of rim your wanting to replace. No exceptions i was told.

Wheels for sale

Are the 7 spoke polished wheels still for sale?

Thanks,
Jacqueline

I'm still looking for two wheels that are in excellent shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back