Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Windscreen/License Plate Cover For Sale

XLR-V Husker

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V
GM Factory Windscreen for Sale. Mesh middle, hard covers that fit over the roll bars. $200 OBO (GM List Price $395)
GM Factory XLR-V rear license plate holder for sale. Solid brass, chrome plated with the V-logo embossed into the medal $50 OBO (GM List Price $99) All items are perfect condition

You pay freight. call 308-380-5767 or e-mail: randy.gard@hotmail.com

I see GM has raised the price of the factory windscreen to $625 with discounts to $500! OUCH!!

k9husker....I am very much interested in th GM windscreen....check your "Inbox" here on the forum, I will also send you an email....Thanks.
:cool:

I see GM has raised the price of the factory windscreen to $625 with discounts to $500! OUCH!!

You are correct Randy, I paid over $500.00 for mine but I fell it is well worth the price. It really cuts out the wind and it looks so neat, classy. Sure am sorry you decided to sell your toy. It was fun caravaning with you in '08. If you ever get to Colorado Springs be sure and look me up.

windrestrictor

I just got my windrestrictor wind screen. Fit and finish are great. It is 1/4" thick acrylic plexi and they acid etched the cadillac crest in the center. $323.00 on Ebay. Check out the web site if interested windrestrictor.com

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom