Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanted WTB.....2009

Looking for a particular item to buy or trade, use this prefix to post your thread.
After doing addl research on storage, I have decided to abandon my search for an XLR...I go to the golf course 4-5 times a week and with the top down there is no where for my clubs except the passenger seat....guess I'll save my 93 Allante with a northstar and a oversized trunk....best

that seems to be a bench mark for trunk size. If a golf bag will fit. XLR missed it on that one. I have no problems as I just use the clubs provided at the course I play. Now if I can just get my timing right on that windmill hole . I have the Hippo mouth hole down to a science and a hole in one ..VISIT GATLINBURG!!! but still wear your mask please. This thing is still far from over.

I used to golf all the time with my clubs in the trunk. No, it can not hold a pro sized bag but I had no problem. I only had to remove my big driver and lay it on on top of the bag. Just decided today to sell my 2009 crystal red with cashmere interior, 45,500 miles, optional 18" split spoke chrome wheels, excellent condition, always babied, asking $40, USD. Car is in Ontario but I could drive across the border to Niagara Falls for pick up.

Attachments

• DSCF1772.JPG
    DSCF1772.JPG
    802.3 KB · Views: 104
Do you know what the process for titling a car in the US from Canada?

No, simple, none that we know of, the last time I checked was 2 years ago when we imported my Canadian 65 Malibu. You should double check with your local DMV to confirm that. I do know when my XLR was imported into Canada (originally sold in MO.) it had to be 'exported' thru the US customs (the US wants to keep trac of 'their' cars) then imported to Canada, then inspect that it met Canadian motor vehicle safety standards.

send me addl pictures....in and out and a description of ANY blemishes...thanks...

send me your email and I will send you a link to some photos taken today. The car is darn near flawless. It has a few stone chips on its nose but very few marks on its paint. One touched up stone chip on the hard top and a very small scrape It is always been garage kept. a couple of rub spots where the trunk lid closed down (the bump stops have just become available & I replaced. (photos to show what I am talking about. It is always been 'hand washed only' (at least since I've owned it, bought it 11 years ago). I am very particular when I wash the car, hand wash only, it has its own mitt for the paint, special brushes for the wheels, blow dry to start then hand dry, followed up by a complete spray detail of a high quality product. Right now the interior needs detailing. Corsa exhaust, rear V sway bar, headlights are excellent, everything works as it should. Asking 40 grand USD and very little wiggle room on that price.

I replaced my Mercedes AMG SLK with the XLR. The Merc would not fit a driver (club) if you had the XM option because the module was at the left end of the trunk. The dealer actually pointed that out, so I agree that it is a known benchmark! :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom