Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

WTF he couldn't find another spot?

Jaxrwild

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Light Platinum
received_1103554789849696.jpg

Same luck, different car. Empty lot but bozo parks right behind my trunk at a grocery store where duhh, I need to get to it to put groceries in.

Attachments

• D4EFAA65-3368-41A6-82E9-66B933E4B9F1.jpg
    D4EFAA65-3368-41A6-82E9-66B933E4B9F1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 304
:mad: Doesn't matter if a XLR, Corvette, etc,,,,if you drive a nice car, people want to pizz you off because they don't own one:
XLR FORUM ENVEY.jpg

I always try to get an end spot with a car parked beside me on my drivers side. That gives you a 50/50 chance there is no passenger in that car. I don't park off by myself very ofter and I never take 2 spots. That is just asking for trouble.
John F.

I stoped by the nearest KMart store to quickly get a set of heavy duty tub socks. The parking lot nearly empty so park away from everyone. As I was coming back to my car this couple parked right next to my leaving little room to enter my car. I gave the guy a funny look as I glanced at his passenger tires where on the white parking line. Had the driver parked correctly there wouldn’t be an issue but really. Why park with tires on the line when there’s plenty of other parking spaces closer to the place that they were going to?
af6add6ac9f63258ae1bb7aaa4a9fb31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FCDS (Fancy Car Derangement Syndrom) is a terrible thing.

Had some handicap person pull up next to me in the Best Buy parking lot complaining I was parking in a handycap spot. I asked him where the blue stripes, or the handycap sign was, if he could point them out. He looked for a bit then said "Sorry, sorry, my mistake". lol

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom