Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR HATS for sale

Mountsberg, Ontario, Ca., winters: Port Charlotte
My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic
Hey y'all. I have a few XLR hats left over to sell. I did these for the gathering in Bowling Green this past September. They are $15.00 each plus shipping. I can squeeze the black ones into a X-small priority post box for $6.00 shipping cost as they are thin and flexible but the white hats have a structured front and I think the small box would permanently mess them up so I have to ship in a larger box so that is $8.00. More than one could ship in the same box for $8.00 if you want a couple or will combine your order with someone else locally.

I also have some 10th anniversary homecoming lanyards that I will include for free with the hat.

SOLD OUT!!!
Stay tuned for the next edition in time for the Montana Rocket run!

For those not attending that event I will make then available thru this web site.

Attachments

• XLR Hats XXX.jpg
    XLR Hats XXX.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
Sandy I'll take 1 of the black since I got a white in BG send me your email and I paypal you the money.
Dan Gouker
1108 Bollinger rd
Littlestown PA 17340

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Sandy I'll take 1 of the black since I got a white in BG send me your email and I paypal you the money.
Dan Gouker
1108 Bollinger rd
Littlestown PA 17340

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

graytoad@sympatico.ca I will package it up and take to the post office Monday!

Dan Gouker
1108 Bollinger rd
Littlestown PA 17340

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Got the Paypal payment, thanks!

Thanks again sandy. Loving them might just have to have a display case made. That way I can display these items. And display the xlr model I have along with the book and books cover. But I also will wear them too.

Very interested...

Hey y'all. I have a few XLR hats left over to sell. I did these for the gathering in Bowling Green this past September. They are $15.00 each plus shipping. I can squeeze the black ones into a X-small priority post box for $6.00 shipping cost as they are thin and flexible but the white hats have a structured front and I think the small box would permanently mess them up so I have to ship in a larger box so that is $8.00. More than one could ship in the same box for $8.00 if you want a couple or will combine your order with someone else locally.

I also have some 10th anniversary homecoming lanyards that I will include for free with the hat.

AS OF MONDAY 13th I only have 2 white hats left now. First come, first served based on PM's received.

Are they 1 size fits all? If so, and you still have them I'll take them both...

Are they 1 size fits all? If so, and you still have them I'll take them both...

Yes they are. Consider them yours. PM me your name and address and pay pal me the funds & I will package and send first thing in the morning. Headed to bed for now. g'nite.

Sandy did a great job on these hats for our Bowling Green adventure! And she did it on a very short schedule as well. She is just like a force of nature!

Yes she did. Thank you sandy. For the very short notice, they turned out great. Job well done.

If you still have one, I'll take it. Please advise

hugoscheuer@aol.com

AS OF MONDAY 13th I only have 2 white hats left now. First come, first served based on PM's received.

If you still have one, I'll take it. Please advise

hugoscheuer@aol.com

Sorry no, they are all spoken for (unless the Eslic 1 changes their mind and only wants one).

I will do some more in time for Montana and ship to those who are not going.

Last edited:
For those coming to the Arthritis Foundation Car Show, I was going to put together some shirts and hats for that event as well. I have an excellent source for custom apparel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SOLD OUT!!!
Stay tuned for the next edition in time for the Montana Rocket run!

For those not attending that event I will make then available thru this web site.
are the hats going to be the same as the ones pictured? because im 75% sure that i will not be attending. But im glad You had them made and had extras for those of us that couldn't attend. Tanks for all the hard work you did in making these. Thanks everyone that posted pics here and on your profiles on FB so we can all have great memories

Graytoad I will take 2 white hats the next time you have them made

Keep an eye on this thread or PM me and I will keep your request where I can find it!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom