Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR mats, custom sunshade, Nav discs, owner manuals - 4 Sale

PAK XLR8

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Ex - XLR owner - 2005 Base & 2009 V
I am still getting questions about these items. I don't know how to delete this post, so I am editing it.

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD - sorry to those of you who still want/need these items. Good luck!!

Well, my baby is gone, so I am clearing out some remaining items that I hope can be put to good use. I have:

- Cashmere Lloyds "Ultimat" mats, with Cadillac logo, fit 06 through 08, great condition $120 new - $60 OBO
- Custom "zig-zag" sunshade - mounts with black double sided tape to 4 clips on inner windshield, tucks near pilar when not in use and pulls together to close at center with Velcro (way better than one piece units - fits tight!). Perfect for all of you in sunny hot climates! (where can you stash a sunshade in an XLR - right?) - $25 OBO
- Nav Discs - East V-8.00 (p/n 25979939 - West V-7.00 (p/n 25861392U) - will work on all OEM Nav systems (04 through 09) - prefer to sell pair, but will talk - $140 to $150 each online - $150 both OBO
- Nav Discs - East and West V-8.00 clone copies (don't ask) - guaranteed to work or full refund - $50 both OBO
- 2009 Owners Manual, Convenience Guide, Warranty Information and Vinyl Cadi pouch - New condition - $35 OBO
- 2008 Owners Manual, Used condition - $15 OBO

All prices are plus shipping costs. I don't have some big corporate discount, but only what it costs me, it what it will cost you. The mats will be the biggest item.

DEAL OF THE DAY - BUY EVERYTHING FOR $200 AND SAVE BIG! PM me or PAKTECH@pacbell.net ..:wave:

DSCN3745.jpg
DSCN3747.jpgDSCN3748.jpgDSCN3749.jpg
DSCN3755.jpg
DSCN3750.jpg

Last edited:
Nav Discs, matts, manuals - all still looking for a home!

Hey guys and gals - I still have all these items for sale - back to school sale - make offers!

Well, my baby is gone, so I am clearing out some remaining items that I hope can be put to good use. I have:

- Cashmere Lloyds "Ultimat" mats, with Cadillac logo, fit 06 through 08, great condition $120 new - $60 OBO
- Custom "zig-zag" sunshade - mounts with black double sided tape to 4 clips on inner windshield, tucks near pilar when not in use and pulls together to close at center with Velcro (way better than one piece units - fits tight!). Perfect for all of you in sunny hot climates! (where can you stash a sunshade in an XLR - right?) - $25 OBO
- Nav Discs - East V-8.00 (p/n 25979939 - West V-7.00 (p/n 25861392U) - will work on all OEM Nav systems (04 through 09) - prefer to sell pair, but will talk - $140 to $150 each online - $150 both OBO
- Nav Discs - East and West V-8.00 clone copies (don't ask) - guaranteed to work or full refund - $50 both OBO
- 2009 Owners Manual, Convenience Guide, Warranty Information and Vinyl Cadi pouch - New condition - $35 OBO
- 2008 Owners Manual, Used condition - $15 OBO

All prices are plus shipping costs. I don't have some big corporate discount, but only what it costs me, it what it will cost you. The mats will be the biggest item.

DEAL OF THE DAY - BUY EVERYTHING FOR $200 AND SAVE BIG! PM me or PAKTECH@pacbell.net ..:wave:

View attachment 7127
View attachment 7128View attachment 7129View attachment 7130
View attachment 7131
View attachment 7132

Those mats should fit 04-05 also!

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt colors

You are correct, these matts will fit the 04 & 05 models, but the interior color of those models was called "Shale". These matts are "Cashmere", and have a more brownish/tan tint.

I had an 05 with "Shale" and it is a little lighter, and more grey.

That is why I posted the years I did. If you don't mind a slightly different shade floor matt, they are good for 04 & 05...

Those mats should fit 04-05 also!

You are correct, these matts will fit the 04 & 05 models, but the interior color of those models was called "Shale". These matts are "Cashmere", and have a more brownish/tan tint.

I had an 05 with "Shale" and it is a little lighter, and more grey.

That is why I posted the years I did. If you don't mind a slightly different shade floor matt, they are good for 04 & 05...

Did u sale them yet?

Christmas Sale - matts and everything!

Since these items are just sitting there, I am willing to lower the prices on the items listed - 15% off!

So, for the matts, that would be $50, plus actual shipping charges. I estimate this to be about $15 or so.

First come, first served. :blue:

What are you selling them for today?

XLR Mats

I want the mats for $50 + the shipping. My cell is 703.867.7375.

Matts sold in 5 minutes of posting!

I am sorry to reply with the news that the matts sold within 5 minutes of me posting the reduced price. :ugh:

If I don't receive the PayPal payment by Wednesday, I will call or text you for the backup.

I want the mats for $50 + the shipping. My cell is 703.867.7375.

XLR Mats

Oh dear. I have my second 06 Gold Mist XLR and was hoping to replace the original cashmere mats with yours. Thanks for letting me know.

Clone Nav discs

Hey guys and gals - I still have all these items for sale - back to school sale - make offers!
I just bought a 2006 XLR base and need the nave discs. Will they work in my vehicle and do they contain the software vor voice control etc that the manual said I need to have. If yes, would you consider $35?

Sorry Jax, I have sold everything, except the owners manual and one (eastern) Nav Dic.

If you read up a few posts, you can see the matts were sold over a year ago.

Thanks for doing your research, and asking! - PAK

Correction - I read matts, when you asked about Disc. I still have the clone Nav Disc, for the Eastern US, latest version. $25

Sorry Jax, I have sold everything, except the owners manual and one (eastern) Nav Dic.

If you read up a few posts, you can see the matts were sold over a year ago.

Thanks for doing your research, and asking! - PAK

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back