Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Reconstructed

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
I seen this on Pinterest this morning...... it once was a Cadillac XLR..... What do think about doing this to an awesome XLR?
52e4becd26a6281c098cfd48c358b0f3.jpg

ae84d08d4c9bac64647a21bd2edd3bcb.jpg

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

super

wise use of a cockpit and drivetrain when you cannot get headlights and taillights. He sold them to almost pay for the build. HAHA They also do the retro corvette body on the newer c6

I seen this on Pinterest this morning...... it once was a Cadillac XLR..... What do think about doing this to an awesome XLR?
52e4becd26a6281c098cfd48c358b0f3.jpg

ae84d08d4c9bac64647a21bd2edd3bcb.jpg

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk
Nooooooo [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Imagination brought to life,,,,

:rolleyes: Regardless of what we think of this build, it's unique and will draw attention at any car show.

If kept pristine, will probably go through a B-J auction in 2034 and bring $1.5 Million :dunno:

:rolleyes: Regardless of what we think of this build, it's unique and will draw attention at any car show.

If kept pristine, will probably go through a B-J auction in 2034 and bring $1.5 Million :dunno:

That is so true and it’s something different, unique and car show enthusiast people like that..... just like rebuilding a hot rod, rat rod Classic changing them up people think that’s cool!

Dunno, the “godfather” transformed XLR has been through BJ 2-3 times & hasn’t ever brought much ....

I bet his shoes look like this.....

Attachments

• clown_shoes.jpg
    clown_shoes.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 284
better colors

789 – N2A Motors

here is the website. It is shown on a corvette. With soft top . At 150K for the xlr version and sold out I wonder how many they really made. They show at least 4 I have seen with different and in my opinion better color combinations.
I think this is much better than the long nose cord looking xlr that has floated around for years.

Not bad

I kinda like it. If your choice is between having a wrecked XLR lawn ornament/bird birth, or doing something like this, I'll take the interesting, drivable, Frankencar any day. Until something is done about parts availability for our babies, you're probably going to see more and more of this type solution.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom