Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Service

I posted the information for everyone in hopes of helping them get better service from their dealer.

The upgrade Nav disc for the X was/is not nearly as the upgrade for the SRX I traded in. The new DTS Nav is better than the X but I have not noticed it giving the block numbers when you are going down a city street like the upgraded SRX did. They have too many companies making the Nav disc.

I think all the cars should just be equipped with GPS - Get rid of the disks ..... a year of OnStar costs less than the disks ....

Robert - maybe the next time you talk to your friends at Noland, and you are talking about us coming in to CO - he will set up some time for "visiting" XLR's to get checked out? Or maybe he would like us to "visit" his dealership like we did in BG at Martin .... This group can always use a little wine & cheese!

PS

We have Jimmy Johnson Chevrolet here. Ray and I were up there looking around this weekend - the mgr told us that they service XLR's there - Something to do with the Hendrix racing team being trained ....

Talked to the folks at Red Noland, they will be more than happy to service XLR's that have problems while you are here next May. They would like you to phone ahead and set up appointments. Sorry, no wine, state law prohibits serving wine to customers during business hours. Guess you will have to go to a bar or drink in your room. :pat::pat::pat:

Oh, a bar! And in our rooms! :chuckle

That's great about the dealership - now, anyone who is having service issues can "plan ahead!" Thanks, Robert!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom