Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Service Radar Cruise

JDF

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Xenon Blue XLR Base
My Adaptive Cruise Control will no longer engage and a message "Service Radar Cruise" appears. I believe this is the result of my attempt at installing an FM-based-hands-free Bluetooth device. I have removed the device and want to know how to rest the ACC. Is there a programming solution or must I take it to a dealer?

Usually the adaptive v cruise shows that message when the plastic cover is dirty or too scratched to send the signsl. It on the drivers side behind the left side of the lower grille. Pop off the cover . wipe the face of the plastic box. Make sure its plugged in and try it. Never seen other signals interfere with it as it is hardwired . I would think a battery disconnect may reset it if the cover is not the issue

There is a factory reset for that on my Tech2 but I have a V so it doesn't apply for my car. I believe it's in the BODY section. If you have a Tech2 you may be in luck.

My Adaptive Cruise Control will no longer engage and a message "Service Radar Cruise" appears. I believe this is the result of my attempt at installing an FM-based-hands-free Bluetooth device. I have removed the device and want to know how to rest the ACC. Is there a programming solution or must I take it to a dealer?
can't help on the cruise fix - I feel your pain on the bluetooth; try this for bluetooth (works great) :

GM BT45-VETTE Bluetooth Music & Phone Interface​

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back