Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR WANTED

Recently sold...

As a point of reference, I sold my 04 XLR with 40K miles in September for $22,000 in the Chicago area. Car was in great condition, excellent interior, no scratches on the exterior, minor curb rash on one wheel and just had the motor for the convertible top replaced. I was the second owner and had purchased the car 3 years ago with 18K miles.

You're not really asking for much are you? If you find one let me know I'll buy it as a parts car good luck on your quest. jerz....

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk
I’ve got an 05 black with cream, all extras, Vision wheels plus stock chrome wheels, clean CRFax, rebuilt headlights, runs and drives great, 65000 miles, 19,995 in. Orth Alabama.

Are several in Florida in the $15k-$20k range (CL and Gurus) and 70-90k miles. Mostly '05s. Guess there is just a large population.

ps "parts cars" on IAA and Copart are going for under $10k

Personally just looking for a larger SK & like the NorthStar

2007 Black on Black

This is an old thread, but I have a 2007 Black on Black. I am second owner. Garage kept always. New tires. 90,000 miles. May be willing to sell.

Thank you but shelved the XLR idea for a while and bought a Catera Touring Sedan Coupe with the Premium package. Am a sucker for a DOHC 6.

Will be looking again in the future, just need to sell one or two first. Anyone interested in a nice 1990 Reatta Convertible ? Part swap ?

Last edited:
Thank you but shelved the XLR idea for a while and bought a Catera Touring Sedan Coupe with the Premium package. Am a sucker for a DOHC 6.

Will be looking again in the future, just need to sell one or two first. Anyone interested in a nice 1990 Reatta Convertible ? Part swap ?
LOL you're funny

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've been looking a long time and I've seen some out there.Ofcourse the obvious places like cargurus,auto trader etc.Ebay always has a few for sale.Here's one..Access Denied would be a special car for me.I have several others for day to day stuff. The XLR would be an investment,car show and special occasion vehicle.
I'll keep looking till I find THE one...I posted here just incase my timing was right to find a jewel...Thanks all.
2006 v 8,400 true miles platinum over black stock as new perfect offer...jerz....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back