Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub for Cadillac XLR owners and enthusiasts!
Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Show Us Your XLR 05 GRAND DADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye372 View Post
    Like that. My case top doesn't really fit. My acrylic top isn't made for the stand. But I have rigged it so it stays on. I like your silver one that the top opens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is cool but 1/43 scale is only about 3" long pretty small!

Thanks Dan Gouker
    WENDY & DAN
    I'LL HAVE MY WONDERFUL WIFE!!!!!!!
    MY XLR & AND A ICE COLD BEER!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic

Quote Originally Posted by 05 GRAND DADDY XLR CADDY View Post
    Like I said the little one the trunk opens you must manually operate by hand to put the top up/down its made by Norve sorry I was wrong its 1/43 scale. Also the interior on the small one matches mine except for the wood is light color wood and mine is dark wood and big model the interior is all Ebony light wood too and is made by Hot Wheels!
    See pictures here how the top operates!
    Attachment 3105Attachment 3107Attachment 3108Attachment 3109

Thanks Dan Gouker

I REALLY like that operating one Dan where did you find that? I will tear it apart and paint it if I have to!

BTW: Diecast models at shows: We have two 'Muscle Machine' models of our 65 Malibu we repainted to match our car and we take them everywhere and no one has ever touched them, I think they get nearly as many pictures taken as the real car does! The kids really love them. Hawkeye, you should make a special stand that you can fasten the diecast to that also holds your sign. Perhaps the base could have a slot cut in it and the picture frame can tuckin?
    Attached Images Attached Images Show Us Your XLR-65-malibu-wagon-wp-jpg Show Us Your XLR-dscf8360-jpg Show Us Your XLR-302-jpg 
    Sandy
    You can't be a car collector with only one car!
    My XLR: V-Sway Bar, Corsa Exhaust, K&N filter,
    Windrestrictor - Illuminated w/XLR silhouette

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic

[QUOTE=mtrocket;
    Where did you find this to print off; I would like to do the same.
    thanks[/QUOTE]

As per the show signs... Hawkeye372: they say that plagiarism is the highest form of flattery!!!!

BTW: (mtrocker, hawkeye or anyone else for that matter) as per the SHOW SIGNS, I would be happy to design one for anyone who wishes, PM me. I will need you to send me simular angled pictures of your car or what ever you prefer (clear, high resolution Digitals) and the info you want changed and I will design it and email you the draft and when you are happy I will email the high resolution final, then you can get it printed any size you want. This same sign I did looks really great printed 8.5 x 11 too. Staples/Business Depot (as well as just about any print shop these days) prints up 24" wide x as long/tall as you want as well as offers fibre board plaquing or foam core etc.
    Sandy
    You can't be a car collector with only one car!
    My XLR: V-Sway Bar, Corsa Exhaust, K&N filter,
    Windrestrictor - Illuminated w/XLR silhouette

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Like I said in a previous thread (at least I think I did) this is my first show that I'm bringing to a gathering. I brought her to one where I really didn't show. But when I parked she really got some looks. So in regards to making brackets and all of that. I'm getting ideas. I did see some vettes at the Wgv "vettes at the village" that had the due cast car on a turn table under the hood or in their trunk. So yes I'm looking into ideas. I'm heading out tomorrow to the cruise-in in mandarin weather permitting. Rain date is Sunday.

06 infrared base
    date purchased oct 4th 2012 at the time she had 20758 miles on her.

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Topless is the only way to drive

Florida is a convertible state

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Quote Originally Posted by graytoad View Post
    As per the show signs... Hawkeye372: they say that plagiarism is the highest form of flattery!!!!

BTW: (mtrocker, hawkeye or anyone else for that matter) as per the SHOW SIGNS, I would be happy to design one for anyone who wishes, PM me. I will need you to send me simular angled pictures of your car or what ever you prefer (clear, high resolution Digitals) and the info you want changed and I will design it and email you the draft and when you are happy I will email the high resolution final, then you can get it printed any size you want. This same sign I did looks really great printed 8.5 x 11 too. Staples/Business Depot (as well as just about any print shop these days) prints up 24" wide x as long/tall as you want as well as offers fibre board plaquing or foam core etc.
    I'm trying to send you a pm and upload a pic that I did. Show Us Your XLR-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376057704-684418-jpg Oh we'll. I can upload it fine here but I can't upload it to a pm. Ugg. Here is mine.

06 infrared base

Every time I see my "BABY" I smile and say to myself, "I still don't believe i am a owner of this Great car".

Show Us Your XLR 05 GRAND DADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR

I REALLY like that operating one Dan where did you find that? I will tear it apart and paint it if I have to!

BTW: Diecast models at shows: We have two 'Muscle Machine' models of our 65 Malibu we repainted to match our car and we take them everywhere and no one has ever touched them, I think they get nearly as many pictures taken as the real car does! The kids really love them. Hawkeye, you should make a special stand that you can fasten the diecast to that also holds your sign. Perhaps the base could have a slot cut in it and the picture frame can tuckin?
    Sandy I found it on EBay while searching for a Hot Wheels 1/18 scale 1/43 scale is small 3" overall with show case 5" and it manufacture is Norve

Thanks Dan Gouker
    WENDY & DAN
    I'LL HAVE MY WONDERFUL WIFE!!!!!!!
    MY XLR & AND A ICE COLD BEER!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

This one of mine I really like too. With all doors, hood, trunk and roof open. I know my baby just likes to show off a lot.

06 infrared base

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 infrared xlr

Then end to a great weekend. Show Us Your XLR-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376272126-154509-jpg look at that rich deep color.

06 infrared base

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR Platinum

Default PHOTOS OF MY CADILLAC XLR

I bought a 2009 XLR and switched out the standard wheels and tires and put the XLR-V wheels and tires on and then I shipped it to Italy. These are photos of the car in various settings in Rome
    Attached Images Attached Images Show Us Your XLR-cadillac-xlr-2013-rome-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 XLR-V Infra Red, 2-Tone Intr, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader

Looks like you'll have to re-post your pictures, because of the software update Rob had to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by rodinoma View Post
    I bought a 2009 XLR and switched out the standard wheels and tires and put the XLR-V wheels and tires on and then I shipped it to Italy. These are photos of the car in various settings in Rome

Cubby558

"If you want to blend in, Ride the Bus"

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by cubby558 View Post
    Looks like you'll have to re-post your pictures, because of the software update Rob had to apply.
    I guess I dont understand how to attach photos from my picture gallery into this website - do we have any instructions?

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Black Raven XLR-V

I guess I dont understand how to attach photos from my picture gallery into this website - do we have any instructions?
    I'm having the same issues with the picture uploads too, which I've never had a problem in the past. I think something is out of whack with the new server/updates?
    '07 XLR V & '06 XLR "His & Hers" Life is Good

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Victor-V View Post
    I'm having the same issues with the picture uploads too, which I've never had a problem in the past. I think something is out of whack with the new server/updates?

thanks Victor-V Ill try it again.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2009 XLR Platinum

thanks Victor-V Ill try it again.

Please see the first photo of the Cadillac XLR in Rome (hope this works)
    Attached Images Attached Images Show Us Your XLR-cadillac-xlr-2013-rome-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2007 Black Raven XLR-V

Please see the first photo of the Cadillac XLR in Rome (hope this works)
    Still not working. Might want to ask Rob the site administrator if there is something going on with your set up and the new server. Check out the thread "welcome to the other side". Some of the info there might help you out.

Mike
    '07 XLR V & '06 XLR "His & Hers" Life is Good