Cadillac XLR Net - The ultimate online hub of Cadillac XLR news and information! Click here to check out the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertise With Us

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Black Raven XLR

Default Cadillac owners club?

I have been doing some googling for a XLR or even Cadillac car club. So far I have only been able to find an Allante owners club and a Classic Cadillac owners club. Does anyone know of a Cadillac or XLR car club?

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Silver XLR-V (SOLD FEB 2012)

I finally gave up and became the black sheep of the corvette club and the V certainly holds her own with the "big boys"

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Don't have one yet!

I think we have the best XLR club here.
    Rob Loszewski, Owner & Site Administrator
    Cadillac V-Net
    Cadillac XLR Net
    Corvette Action Center
    The Meadery
    Torque Network
    VetteTube

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

Supporting Membership - Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Advertising Information

Spotlight:

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Black Raven XLR

I agree that the forum has been phenomenal. I was looking for a local, regional, or even national car club for parades, etc. There are corvette, mercedes, viper, etc clubs all over the place. Why not start a XLR car club? It could even be a derivitive of the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 Gold Mist Met. XLR

Cool

Sounds good to me..I am a member of a International Chrysler Crossfire Club (CICCI) and we have a run to the "Dragon" twice a year.
    2006 Cadillac XLR
    Gold Mist Met/Shale #637
    Corvette Z06 Chrome Wheels
    Drilled and Slotted Rotors
    Painted Brake Calipers
    Goodridge SS Brake Lines
    Volant CAI
    Corsa Exhaust
    Painted Engine Cover
    E&G Classics Fine Mesh Grille
    6000K Headlamps
    6000K Fog Lights

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Limited #32195
    Pearl Black Clear Coat
    Dk. Slate Grey/Cool Vanilla Two-Tone Interior
    Foose Speedster 5 Chrome Wheels

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Black XLR (Volant intake, Corsa Performance Exhaust), 2000 Black DTX

Quote Originally Posted by XFireXLR View Post
    Sounds good to me..I am a member of a International Chrysler Crossfire Club (CICCI) and we have a run to the "Dragon" twice a year.
    I sure would love to take a trip to the "Dragon" sometime. A buddy of mine went down there with his bike and said it a was a great time. Maybe one of our Spring, Summer or Fall Drives? Still looking to get down to Bowling Green sometime also. I just love our "drives/rendezvous" (but have only been on one).
    Chicago Dave

"Everything in life happens somewhere else ... why not have fun getting there and in style"

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2006 XLR-V Infra Red, 2-Tone Intr, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader

Dave,

The Midwest group will be planning a fall trip down to that area. We'll probably be able to stop in Bowling Green also.

Quote Originally Posted by XLR8r3838 View Post
    I sure would love to take a trip to the "Dragon" sometime. A buddy of mine went down there with his bike and said it a was a great time. Maybe one of our Spring, Summer or Fall Drives? Still looking to get down to Bowling Green sometime also. I just love our "drives/rendezvous" (but have only been on one).

Cubby558

"If you want to blend in, Ride the Bus"

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

There is an Allante/XLR Club in the Chicagoland area. If you want information I can get it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadiblk View Post
    I have been doing some googling for a XLR or even Cadillac car club. So far I have only been able to find an Allante owners club and a Classic Cadillac owners club. Does anyone know of a Cadillac or XLR car club?

Cubby558

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Quote Originally Posted by cubby558 View Post
    There is an Allante/XLR Club in the Chicagoland area. If you want information I can get it for you.
    Hey Kevin,

I'd love some info on a local XLR club. Are you part of it?

Thanks.
    Chicago Dave

"Everything in life happens somewhere else ... why not have fun getting there and in style"

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

2005 Black Raven XLR

I live in the Reno / Sparks NV area and unfortunately Chicago is a bit out of the way. I am sure I can piggy back on the Corvette guys, but I would much rather have a Cadillac or XLR specific club. I have seen four XLR's in town and I am sure there are many more in Northern California.

speedway

Quote Originally Posted by Cadiblk View Post
    I live in the Reno / Sparks NV area and unfortunately Chicago is a bit out of the way. I am sure I can piggy back on the Corvette guys, but I would much rather have a Cadillac or XLR specific club. I have seen four XLR's in town and I am sure there are many more in Northern California.
    I have been interested in this also the Midwest has the MM's but of course for us who live out West its quite a drive and time to get to there events. I would like to see us start something our here in the West and have gatherings which we could invite others that are not part of the XLR Net to join in and also join the group on the XLR Net. We have so much between where we live that offer great rides fabulious things to do and see. If you and others are interested lets consider putting something together.

Speedway

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Dave,

Here is a link to their site: http://allante-xlr-clc.org/

I couple of members went to RII with Bob Leonard and I several years ago. I never did sign up, but may look it over and join--looks like they have some local events during the summer months.

Quote Originally Posted by XLR8r3838 View Post
    Hey Kevin,

I'd love some info on a local XLR club. Are you part of it?

Thanks.

Cubby558

Post Thanks / Like

Cadillac XLR

Dave,

Here is a link to their site: http://allante-xlr-clc.org/

I couple of members went to RII with Bob Leonard and I several years ago. I never did sign up, but may look it over and join--looks like they have some local events during the summer months.
    Thanks for the info, Kevin. They are in Riverwoods - right next to Deerfield, IL. Deerfield is my hometown (still go to church there - my mom is only a mile or two from Riverwoods). I'm going to check them out next week.
    Chicago Dave