Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Banks

standby-V

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Lt. Platinum & 2006 Lt. Platinum XLR-V
Just went into B of A and I know the manager really well and she said that they have 340,000 houses and I don't know if that is country wide or not but they are all being forclosed and B of A is working with the people in some fashion trying to let the adjust the intereset or payments.
Hey banks What about we people that are paying our mortgage? Answer was, when they get the 340,00 taken care of they will get to us. In the mean time more people will spring leaks and that will be added to the 340,000 and they never will get to us. There's the screw again, they pop up in NM and California too.
Where's Bonny & Clyde when we need them most.

Bobbbbo,

I think the banks are losing so much because of the many foreclosures they'll be in no hurry to drop the interest rate for the people who are paying their mortgages. They gotta make money somehow.

Floyd (BB)

Did you know that B of A was forced to buy Merrill Lynch and then was handed a 401,000,000 dollar check to help them deal with the bad stuff from ML?.........key word here is Lynch, like in mob.
Bobbbbo,

I think the banks are losing so much because of the many foreclosures they'll be in no hurry to drop the interest rate for the people who are paying their mortgages. They gotta make money somehow.

Floyd (BB)

Yea,this is why CD rates at the former Wamu is .02 and B of A is 1.2. Maybe I shouls leave it under the pillow and the pillow fairy will give me more
Bobbbbo,

Floyd (BB)

I don't believe that money was a gift, they must have a positive cash flow in order to pay back the loan.

Floyd (BB)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back