Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac XLR on TV tonight

cubby558

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
'16 Z06, "06 XLR-V Infra Red-Sold, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader
Caught a commercial for 'Sons of Anarchy'; a show about a motorcycle gang that airs on th FX channel. In the ad they show an '09 XLR being totally trashed in a wreak. It is airing tonight, check your local listings.

Guess Hollywood has no love of fine automobles!!:dunno:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:
Thanks for letting us know, Cubby. I watch that show. I'll make sure I take something for the pain before the show starts! :wave:

Well that's bull! I don't want to watch that! :mad:
Caught a commercial for 'Sons of Anarchy'; a show about a motorcycle gang that airs on th FX channel. In the ad they show an '09 XLR being totally trashed in a wreak. It is airing tonight, check your local listings.

Guess Hollywood has no love of fine automobles!!:dunno:

I saw last week that Katey Sagal's character was driving one when she was kidnapped but I couldn't find the old post about XLR's on tv & movies. Oh well, sounds like this one doesn't last too long.
Pretty gritty show, I like it, Tracy no as much.
Bruce

Well, I watched the show tonight, pretty bad all the way around. Sure hope parents out there don't let their kids watch this type of programming. No wonder we are having so much violance in real life between what kids see on tv and the games they play on their play stations. Glad I have made it to 3/4 of century, don't know if I want to go for the big 100. :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Well, we certainly hope you make it to 100! We'll all be there for the party!!! Just stay healthy in mind, body, and spirit!

:party:party
Thanks Rich, the mind and the spirit are doing pretty good, don't know about the poor old body. I think I need to go back to Florida and look for that fountain of youth. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

A little gritty, what I liked is they don't candy coat & romanticize the motorcycle club lifestyle.
Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back