Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fall Drive 2009

I would love to be able to see that many cars! It would probably make me FAINT!!

One of my favorite parts of the trip was on the way back from that shrimp house, when Josh was trying to reach like the telephone wires, that made me crack up!

Devin and his dad sure impressed me. Putting the top down Sunday morning was great. I always put it down if it's sunny but the trunk was so full I had no chance. I drove into work one morning and when I got in to the office and put it up I noticed it was 27 degrees. Still great with the heated seats though. What a great trip.

More photos

Falldrive09061.jpg

Falldrive09078.jpg

Falldrive09093.jpg

George doing a little early trick or treating:lol:

Falldrive09124.jpg

Falldrive09132.jpg

Columbus, IN courthouse

Falldrive09150.jpg

Falldrive09153.jpg

Falldrive09254.jpg

Thanks Bruce. Nice view of the cars in the line going down the road. :worship:

Forgot to mention before loved the MM sign. Thanks Marc and Kris.

Super shots, Bruce. :) I know Kathy risks life and limb (and camera) to get those! :worship:
I agree with Supa and want to thank Marc and Kris for the signs. I'm not sure which one I like best, the new fancy one or the old humble one.

Devin and his dad sure impressed me. Putting the top down Sunday morning was great. I always put it down if it's sunny but the trunk was so full I had no chance. I drove into work one morning and when I got in to the office and put it up I noticed it was 27 degrees. Still great with the heated seats though. What a great trip.

Ya, we had to put the cooler in front of me and I had no room, but it was worth it! I loved putting the top down and it was amazing!

Gosh, yes, thanks Marc & Kris for the great signs! I guess you couldn't afford a "pizza box" sign after springing for the nice one! :laugh:

Here's a few more pics (mostly from the Clifty Falls park):

Big Clifty Falls:
IMG_0456.jpg

Some of the oldest exposed limestone in Indiana - 425 Million years old:
IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

Jawsch (aka Josh), violating the rules!:
IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

Looking back, on the way home:
IMG_0558.jpg

i love this bridge:
IMG_0417.jpg

Our Super Moderator & his super wife:

IMG_0433.jpg

Thanks Homegrown.

Rich - Amazing view for that pic looking up into the waterfall!

Bruce and Kathy - Very nice view for the pics of each individual car! When you look at them, each car is unique to itself!

All in all, I love to have the pics so my friends believe me when I tell them all the cool stuff I did over the weekend! (But not some of the stuff that I can't tell my mom... :laugh: LOL!)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom