Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fall Drive 2009

Devin: you keep those stories to yourself! You'll be 16 soon and you'll need some ammunition to borrow Dad's car! :laugh:

Those are great pictures, Bruce & Kathy! Thanks again for all you do!!!:rocker::worship::rocker:

Thanks Rich ... thats all I need; a little "blackmail" from my son. LOL He can borrow dad's DTX. :lol:

But I have to admit, so far, its been quite the incentive to keep his room picked up. Hee hee.:D

Chicago Dave

It still amazes me that everybody drove from Indy and Windi and drove 175 miles and when we pulled up to a stop sign in Madison, there came the caravan and we pulled in the middle of it. Timing is everything.

;) Devin you are always welcome! Glad you could put up with us silly older people as well as you did.:pat: Even Jossssssh said it was a thrill seeing all the cars pull up and follow one another. He said it was quite an experience and one he will never forget! Loved having you, what a nice young man you are.:wave:

Well I know that I had a ton of fun for sure! I knew that from the moment I found out about it that I would have fun, but I never imagined having that much fun! I told my friends before we left that it was gonna be pretty cool... I was expecting like 3-4 cars, but when I got there and there were already like 4 cars, and were told that there were more I almost flipped out! I remember thinking 'Holy cow! How many people are coming on this trip?!?' I had so much fun, and everyone was so nice and welcoming! :p Thanks everyone for making this a trip I will never forget!

From,
Devin

Nice pictures of the cars you guys! :D Thanks for keeping the memories alive not only in our minds but in the beautiful pictures we can share! ;) So appreciated!

Well Dave at 23 he still gets in trouble about his room! I told Jossssshhhh to clean it when we got back or he goes no where! And he still wants to drive my car! What's up with this picture? :(
Thanks Rich ... thats all I need; a little "blackmail" from my son. LOL He can borrow dad's DTX. :lol:

But I have to admit, so far, its been quite the incentive to keep his room picked up. Hee hee.:D

Chicago Dave

I told Jossssshhhh to clean it when we got back or he goes no where! And he still wants to drive my car! What's up with this picture? :(

Krissy - go gentle on him - he's a SupaHero after all. Spiderman to the rescue! Barbie was NOT going back in that room until the spider "as big as a [explative deleted] cat" was dead!

Um... why do I always get the spiders? :ugh:

Anyway - thanks so much to everyone for all the fun and memories. It's great to see you guys and the beautiful scenery on our drives. It's nice to have some 'bonding time' with my daughter. Funny how I got sooo much cooler to hang out with once I bought the XLR. :lol:

Glad you new guys figured out that we MMs weren't too crazy - just crazy enough. :willy_nilly:

It's 31 degrees right now, so I don't think there will be too many more chances to take the Barbie Car out so having the great pics and memories will keep us warm 'til Colorado Springs. Of course I am not ruling out getting together with you guys this winter, we'll just all be driving our Jeeps, etc. And there's always Vegas baby. DD is definitely up for that!

~Cathy

Well, it's always great to see you! Barbie is a sweetie, hope Josh did not scare her! Thank god he rescued her in the end of the trip!
Sounds like we will see you then in Vegas!:wave:
Krissy - go gentle on him - he's a SupaHero after all. Spiderman to the rescue! Barbie was NOT going back in that room until the spider "as big as a [explative deleted] cat" was dead!

Anyway - thanks so much to everyone for all the fun and memories. It's great to see you guys and the beautiful scenery on our drives. It's nice to have some 'bonding time' with my daughter. Funny how I got sooo much cooler to hang out with once I bought the XLR. :lol:

Glad you new guys figured out that we MMs weren't too crazy - just crazy enough. :willy_nilly:

It's 31 degrees right now, so I don't think there will be too many more chances to take the Barbie Car out so having the great pics and memories will keep us warm 'til Colorado Springs. Of course I am not ruling out getting together with you guys this winter, we'll just all be driving our Jeeps, etc. And there's always Vegas baby. DD is definitely up for that!

~Cathy

~Cathy

Here is a picture of Josh, AKA Spiderman from this past weekend.:lol:

3529019594_1480d56d0f.jpg

It still amazes me that everybody drove from Indy and Windi and drove 175 miles and when we pulled up to a stop sign in Madison, there came the caravan and we pulled in the middle of it. Timing is everything.

We could not have planned that any better. When everyone pulled into the parking lot, there was you and Windi. Pretty cool.:)

Madison Trip

Hi everybody, I know I am a bit slow but for 2 days I have enjoyed reading what everyone wrote and looking at the pictures and going back over all the fun we had.
When we drove into Target, and got out, here came George around to greet me and as he passed my car, he said oh, nice bra jeanie, (meaning Zoey's bra) I said thank you George, and the laughing began and just didn't stop. The sign at the rest park was so neat, I loved it, thanks Kris and Marc for doing that. It was so much fun laughing and giggling at everyone and everything that you all did.
Every one of our new travelers were just so special, I loved meeting all of you and getting to know you and I hope to see you all again.
The pictures are great, from George, Rich and Photo Girl.
There is not enough room here to write everything I want to about each of you, you are all just wonderful.
Thanks for letting me be a part of it....:grouphug:
Love to you all.
Photo Mom :patriot:

More photos

Falldrive09687.jpg

Falldrive09398.jpg

Falldrive09522.jpg

Zoey on the High Bridge @CFSP

Falldrive09720.jpg

Dave & Devin

Falldrive09717.jpg

Rich and Photo Mom

Falldrive09772.jpg

Daisey

Falldrive09563.jpg

Zoey

Falldrive09909.jpg

In Osgood

Falldrive09939.jpg

Tree Tower

Fantastic pictures. I was wondering if we would see the Z06 and Camaro and they go well with our XLR's.:cool: You guys had a really great turn out and I can tell you really had a good time.:D:D:D I wish we could have been with you. Thanks Tech for sharing these.;)

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Fantastic pictures. I was wondering if we would see the Z06 and Camaro and they go well with our XLR's.:cool: You guys had a really great turn out and I can tell you really had a good time.:D:D:D I wish we could have been with you. Thanks Tech for sharing these.;)

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Thanks Speedway, Zoey and I love the XLR's and the Camaro, it was a wonderful time.:):):)

You know what, I really liked that pic of Zoey coming around the corner, it is just one of those pics that someone would be able to turn into a poster or something! It looks so amazing! (Both the car and the picture look so great!)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom