Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Petit Le Mans 2013 @ Road Atlanta

:(:(Looks like prior commitments will force us to miss this event. Would have loved to see the last ALMS event at Road Atlanta! Have a great time, Bruce & Kathy and take plenty of pictures

Was really wanting to finally make this race but will be in Phoenix for our convention at the end of next week. Bummer.

Petit is just 2 weeks away...anyone else going? :wave:

I am looking to join you all for this race again. I have no tickets, hotel, or cadillac parking coral passes ( are they running this year?)
Let's chat and maybe I can get you all breakfast passes for all the bacon and omelets you can eat on race day.......

Steve

Steve, I hope you can make the race. Cadillac won't be there again this yr. We hope to be @ the track on Friday, head home on Sunday.

Steve, I hope you can make the race. Cadillac won't be there again this yr. We hope to be @ the track on Friday, head home on Sunday.

Finally got my Hotel after a lot of effort. Race tickets are next....
Do not expect any issues with my tickets so unless overcome by other events I
should be at Road Atlanta this weekend.

Steve

Final ALMS race

It was another fun Petit. Sad to see the season come to an end along with ALMS series. It was also the last race for the Corvette C6-R. The new C7-R debuts in January. We always enjoy seeing Schooley, what a great guy! It was a long drive home yesterday, with a bad wreck in Southern IN that shut down I65 for a few hrs.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom