Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! 04 XLR headlight driver's side needed, full assembly.

04 XLR headlight driver's side needed. Any help, sellers, tips???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If replacing why not replace it with a 06 headlight assembly. The only thing is idk if the 04 is the same size. But worth looking into. Just a thought

headlight

The early headlights are non articulating. The later are. They will fit but they look a little different on the late model and the plugs are different. Most all of the last one made where articulating and is all that GM sold for the last couple of years. You can buy an adapter for 80
I have 2 good right ones . one excellent and one ok PM to discuss

The early headlights are non articulating. The later are. They will fit but they look a little different on the late model and the plugs are different. Most all of the last one made where articulating and is all that GM sold for the last couple of years. You can buy an adapter for 80

How do I contact you? By right side, do you mean driver's side?

Mickeytee helped me out with used Headlight driver's side for my XLR! Great person to deal with! Repair can now get completed & get my 04 XLR back on the road!

I bought a left front light from you about 2 years ago. My main light beam went out. Can I get bulb replaced or do I need to purchase whole new light, driver’s side? Can you help me out? My car is black 04 XLR. I appreciated your help before. Can you help me with this recent problem?

You can get bulbs, but it could be the balast too. If you wear clean cotten gloves you could try swapping the bulbs left to right first and see if it's the bulb or the balast. Both are available on Ebay and other places.

I bought a left front light from you about 2 years ago. My main light beam went out. Can I get bulb replaced or do I need to purchase whole new light, driver’s side? Can you help me out? My car is black 04 XLR. I appreciated your help before. Can you help me with this recent problem?

Hello. I have a complete drivers side, perfect shape, BUT the Hi-beam does not work. I understand there is a non-working solenoid inside that is the cause. So, I located a new lamp, bought it and thought I could swap. Not so easy! The assembly need to be opened, and before I got there, I was able to locate a new complete assembly and bought that instead. So now I have my old 04 (40K miles) + a replacement lamp for sale. If you can figure out how to open it, it might help you. Or if you can drive with only one Hi-beam. The low-beam is OK.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom