Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: 06 XLR-V For Sale, So Cal car One owner

standby-V

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Lt. Platinum & 2006 Lt. Platinum XLR-V
Not one ding, scratch or mar on vehicle Light platinum/shale interior with custom black inserts in doors 7 seats. 1. Chip Foose 20" deep dish Speedster chrome rims with Caddy center caps & dedicated TPM valves on back side along with regular valves on front side. 2. Dunlop soft compound rubber (sticker tires) with 4,0000 miles. 3. Custom exhaust plate in stainless with V badge 4. All XLR badges & GM button badges removed, V badges on fenders & trunk remain, supercharged badges removed from doors and new ones installed were they should be on the cowling of hood. 5. First Windrestrictor installed in Dallas by same company with V in center & lighted controls in center flip down console. 6. Rocker switch installed in center console to make it mild to wild at a touch (long before control for sun-visor was an option) wired to exhaust module in trunk. 7. First Volant Pro-5 filters installed by Volant in CA, have original filters & boxes stored away. 8. D-3 Research & Design in Signal Hill, CA, performance & dyno tuned (readout available) 9. Engine compartment like new. 10. Replaced inserts and door panels with black perforated leather with red piping. (just wanted sportier look inside) 11. When mats are removed the shale carpeting looks like new and never cleaned. 12. Hot wired Valentine One 180 degree laser & radar unit stays. 13. Never any trouble with the top and I use it a lot in SoCal 14. Lightening eyes LED white lights below headlights 15. There isn't one flaw, or item that isn't working to perfection on this car. One own, one driver: Besides Rendezvous I in Albuquerque, most mileage was back & forth for Rendezvous 2 & 3, at Bowling Green Kentucky Corvette plant & one time to San Antonio, TX for Rendezvous IV. Mileage is 66,680, even that is low mileage for an 06, That's 7,000 a year. This car is one of only 7 V's left in California & has been a California car since birth & garaged in the best climate in the world. I hope someone in California or surrounding states would be interested in it so they can see & drive before they buy. Original window sticker, Navigation disc,, XLR book by John McCormick, all documents & booklets, all service invoices, 1/8th model comes with it, nothing is missing, Phone, OnStar, XM radio, not all have the XM radio. New battery & new CD changer installed May 2015. New powder coated rotors & new pads June 2015.
Sale Price $45.000
View attachment 5380View attachment 5377View attachment 5378View attachment 5379View attachment 5379 View attachment 5381View attachment 5382

Last edited:
Not one ding, scratch or mar on vehicle"" I was just faced with 6' tall delineation cones and no way to move to the right which that tore my fender loose and had to have a screw put in at the bottom to hold it in place.
Not sure what the conditions is. A torn front fender and a screw to hold it from flapping sounds like a ding or at least a problem to me?:dunno:

Last edited:
Not one ding, scratch or mar on vehicle"" I was just faced with 6' tall delineation cones and no way to move to the right which that tore my fender loose and had to have a screw put in at the bottom to hold it in place.
Not sure what the conditions is. A torn front fender and a screw to hold it from flapping sounds like a ding or at least a problem to me?:dunno:

Is the screw extra?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back