Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004-2005 XLR Suspension control module new in box. GM part # 10348979

check another thread. Poster has sent one off to be repaired for 250$. that's a super deal. just waiting to see if it works or not

2005 suspension control 10348979

Does anyone know where I can purchase this module
it is unrepairable, the east coast dealer raised his price to 2000

and the one he has is most likely no better than the one you have. There should be a couple of them coming up soon as as a couple of cars just sold at auction totaled

I appreciate that information. I replaced all the shocks I didn’t think about going to a regular suspension. Wouldn’t the message still appear regarding the suspension if you didn’t change out the module

no message by using the casper simulators They are about 200 dollars and trick the computer into thinking you are sitting still so it bypasses the module. J and J auto just bought an 05 but most likely have already sold the module.

Thanks, I’ll give that a shot.
Your comments regarding East Coast are dead on, he wouldn’t guarantee the module. Then he raised the price from 1650 to 2000

summit racing. I believe the number is 109096 but do a search here on the forum to see what number others used. Ith ink one member just did the swap and the sway bars. Shocks here

1997-2013 Chevrolet C5 C6 Corvette Genuine GM AC DELCO Z06 Shock Upgrade Kit | eBay

and summit usually has a 10% discount for first time purchase plus free shipping about 200 simulators and 300 shocks and a couple hours labor. . Beats the East coast rip off. Save your new shocks for when modules are available and you can most likely resell this setup for what you have in it

Please mr. McQuick I would like to purchase your suspension control module. PN 10348979. please call me 616 350 1097 to make arrangements. Thank you. Terry Deal

the only ones you are going to find is a ripoff from east coast on ebay for 2000 and 2500 for a used one. Do yourself a favor and just buy the z06 shocks, sway bar and simulators and you are fixed for life for under 700$

Simulators

the only ones you are going to find is a ripoff from east coast on ebay for 2000 and 2500 for a used one. Do yourself a favor and just buy the z06 shocks, sway bar and simulators and you are fixed for life for under 700$

I ordered the Casper simulators they didn’t match up, I’ve bought the shocks, the ones you sent me the link for I think on eBay. I will see about sway bar.

Thanks for all your help

I have a new in the box Suspension control module GM part # 10348979 for a 2004-2005 XLR. $2700. Free shipping

Because I can not figure out how to delete this post I have to edit it.

I do have 2 suspension modules new in the box. I also have 2 2005 XLR's and would rather not sell the modules until I sell the XLR's.

That being said if you absolutely want one the price will be $2700 and as you know I cant replace it for that.

Last edited:
I have a new in the box Suspension control module GM part # 10348979 for a 2004-2005 XLR. $2700. Free shipping

Because I can not figure out how to delete this post I have to edit it.

I do have 2 suspension modules new in the box. I also have 2 2005 XLR's and would rather not sell the modules until I sell the XLR's.

That being said if you absolutely want one the price will be $2700 and as you know I cant replace it for that.

I am interested in one of your two new modules, please write me privately

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back