Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004 Cadillac XLR Washer for Headlight

Bob M

My XLR/V(s)
Crimson Pearl - 2004 XLR
I have a RED 2004 XLR. I noticed that my driver's side headlight washer cover came off. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? I love driving my car, with the top down, and I have an excellent mechanic too.

Moving out of the New Member Introductions and forum and into the correct XLR Tech forum...

I have a RED 2004 XLR. I noticed that my driver's side headlight washer cover came off. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? I love driving my car, with the top down, and I have an excellent mechanic too.

I went through my dealership. It cost me around $40 then I bought the red paint and clear coat. I just had my service tech glue it back on after painting. Because they wanted $200 aprox to do it the right way and remove the bumper reattached the hose part then attach the plastic decorative part.

Hope this helps in your search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes the cover gets "blown" off by the washer jet. On mine, the washer jet came loose, taking the cover with it. If it's just the cover, you can get them on eBay all day long, sometimes even painted in the color you want.
Test out your washer system. If the water jet shoots straight up, the jet is missing.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom